***Official Political Discussion Thread***

MSNBC thou....

So this is what he was doing while his daughter was attempting suicide. Father of the year.

Would be nice if he finally saw the light, had a change of heart and started challenging the rhetoric and policies that hurt people like his daughter and my sister. But he won't.

Hope that girl gets the help she needs. The help Ted and his ilk actively campaign against.

Kav is strange. He buys into most right-wing Fed Soc crackpot legal theories and he obviously cares about the practical consequences of the court's decisions

And yet always acts surprised when he sees that the only consequences of those crackpot legal theories are introducing chaos into our political and judicial theories

Usually he resolves the dilemma by going along with the legal theory while pretending that the obvious consequences will not follow

But sometimes he finds a less extremist version of that theory which seems like the route he's going in Moore v Harper. At least he's not just an Alito clone I guess

Misinformation is really beating Black folk *** right now. Some of the takes I see across social media are painfully stupid. And it’s no longer just some dumbass from high school, it’s highly educated ppl who should know better.
It's funny to see how weak people are under a bit of peer pressure.

[optimize output image]

So this is what he was doing while his daughter was attempting suicide. Father of the year.

Would be nice if he finally saw the light, had a change of heart and started challenging the rhetoric and policies that hurt people like his daughter and my sister. But he won't.

Hope that girl gets the help she needs. The help Ted and his ilk actively campaign against.

wonder if Rafael learned some empathy

Back
Top Bottom