***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean we were on the gold reserve.
Yeah but that ended over 50 years ago

I always thought the number was closer to 100 billion that a trillion. So I was a bit taken aback

But I have to remember that the price of gold has been going up for a while. So I probably heard a number close to 100 billion a long time ago and never thought to adjust it, because it is something no one besides Ron Paul, Trinidad James, and dudes at those "I buy gold" mall kiosks, really think about.

If I am Biden I'm am definitely selling some of that ****. Fund borrowing for a couple weeks, and finally buy a pair of UNC 3s with that is left over.

Supposedly they're close to wrapping up the document part of their mandate
https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-is-wrapping-up-trump-mar-a-lago-probe-99cd2517

Special Counsel Is Wrapping Up Trump Mar-a-Lago Probe​

Some Trump associates anticipate an indictment—and raising funds off it​

c0ff90dd11753c339d224db84feaaf0a.png

fb470a6662c0c11f0a34ca6e7bf1ddee.png

Today's diversity, equity and inclusion is not a religion Black Americans should practice.
Followed by:

Pamela Denise Long is CEO of Youthcentrix® Therapy Services, a business focused on helping organizations implement trauma-informed practices and diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism (DEIA) at the systems level.

And there's more:

Everyone knows the travel advisory is meaningless. Very few people take antics like this seriously. But for those considering it, why would anyone penalize the entire state over one AP high school course? The Miami Heat are on the brink of the NBA Finals. Should blacks only attend the road games?
:rofl:
The dark money checks are being written folks. Gotta get in on the grift before the end of election season!!

Back
Top Bottom