***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is such a reach. Like, I can't even begin to list all the completely hypocritical and criminal things the last administration did that involved insane levels of nepotism. But Hunter Bidens son suffering from drug addiction is something to poke fun at. Disingenuous troll is disingenuous.

Also, grow up. The ****?

😂😂😂 this is exactly why I don’t seriously engage in the politics… ****** are going to bat for a rich degenerate who’s on CRACK… Hunter Biden is more Trump like than Trumps own son & yet y’all still feel the need to defend it 😂😂

“suffering from drug addiction” they should deal with him the way his pops wanted to deal with the “monsters” from the hood

😂😂😂 this is exactly why I don’t seriously engage in the politics… ****** are going to bat for a rich degenerate who’s on CRACK… Hunter Biden is more Trump like than Trumps own son & yet y’all still feel the need to defend it 😂😂

“suffering from drug addiction” they should deal with him the way his pops wanted to deal with the “monsters” from the hood
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

These men have y’all out here defending a millionaires crack addiction in the name of politics 😂😂😂

Couldn’t keep his own done off a
Crack pipe in the year of 2023, but black America should have “hope” in them

Unless there is evidence that the president is actively doing something to aide anything illegal he is doing, I don't know what on earth anything to do with his son matters at all, other than an intentional diversion. It shows that some people have never had a friend or family member that was an addict, putting the blame for his actions on his octogenarion father. I've never seen anyone defend his actions, just being confused as to why it is part of the conversation.

Hunter out here moving like a prime Kevin Federline
The funniest thing about Kevin Federline to me is how he got praised for getting custody of his kids and getting child support

I remember when news broke on that, some dudes were talking about mans like he was Mandela

Kevdiba was showing dudes getting taxed by their baby moms that a better world was possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom