***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump is appointing the nuttiest right wing cabinet ever!!!!!!

His list of "friends" is very very small, you can count them with one hand. Even republicans turned their backs out on him. He's an independent inside a republican suit.

My fear is that it won't even matter because of the huge cult if personality he's created. GOP voters would have his back over their reps imo and it could backfire for them if they became an obstacle in his way

This.

It has all the looks of fascism n the turn towards authoritarianism. It isnt full blown, but it has a lot of eerie similarities. He has a strong base due to his kult of personality, a majority in kongress, the senate, n eventually, he will get his appointments in the supreme kourt. There is no way of knowing what will kome of this, n thats the most worrying part. I am worried not for my well being kuz im bout that life n have no problem taking it there, but thats not the type of world i want my lil brother n nephews to grow up in. Im holding out whatever sliver of hope that he will do good by all of us, but his radikal supporters, n the white supremacy behind it, have me worried.

Why can't dude just stay away from my city [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The irony that poor whites find him relatable. But forget that he's a billionaire that has stiffed poor people conducting business and would rather hang out in one of the most expensive cities in the USA.
with his name in gold outside of his hotels

indifferent.gif
America voted in a figure oozing in Americana and your surprised?
laugh.gif
something to be proud of.. congrats buddy

If things get really crazy with the social chaos in the U.S, would the leaders of the other nations in the Western World put an embargo on the U.S?

With the racial strife that is about to explode, what makes you think that he will sit idly by, then doing and saying nothing? You do not think that a man like Obama has a babalawo?!?!

Just wait until they start signing laws that helps immigrants and minorities all hell is gonna break loose. Tables will turn lol.
He isn't going to sign those laws but he's not going to have a wall built in 4 years or deport immigrants like most of his supporters want him to. GOP knows that the economy would go into further decline if they decide to do that.
He's practically a new Bush aka puppet for the GOP establishment, enjoy folks.

le batard and bomani have been great on this whole thing..

hell, jalen rose too

Good read for some historical perspective in the bigger picture of things globally. People in the Baltics have to be terrified of this new reality :x,Putin's gonna have a free hand at those small former Soviet countries.

Still hoping things don't get to that point but things are looking lowkey ominous

Last edited:
I don't get how ppl like @ninjahood can't see this picture being painted
Good read for some historical perspective in the bigger picture of things globally. People in the Baltics have to be terrified of this new reality
sick.gif
,Putin's gonna have a free hand at those small former Soviet countries.

Still hoping things don't get to that point but things are looking lowkey ominous

Can someone repost that post from a while back about 'first they came for the Jews, then they came for___, and then when they came for me, there was no one left to speak for me'

I wanna post that **** on social media

Can someone repost that post from a while back about 'first they came for the Jews, then they came for___, and then when they came for me, there was no one left to speak for me'

I wanna post that **** on social media

From the great Chomsky

Last edited:
I don't see how the economy will flourish if they get rid of immigrants

Non-white immigrants make this country what it is. They not only outperform white hicks in school and life in general, but they make up a HUGE percentage of tech, medical, and labor. Let's see what happens when you keep telling all those engineers and doctors to go back to Asia, Africa, etc. and deport all the illegal immigrants that so many farms and businesses depend on :lol:

Last edited:
Yup,they don't have to pretend and play nice, they feel they don't need to keep up the facade anymore and can just he brazen with how they've always felt...
mean.gif

Gonna be some scary times for sure for POC having emboldened WS thinking they have institutional backing and can act with impunity,hope most of you guys stay safe and strong
Nah, this is child's play. My people survived the middle passage, slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow, Segregation, The war on Drugs, Crack, poverty, discrimination, and everything else you can think of and we still here standing strong and resilient.

We gonna be alright.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

- H. L. Mencken

Back
Top Bottom