***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You know what I fear happened, that we transitioned from a precidency which had its president under the magnifying glass and everyone one of his moves was criticized, to setting the moral standard so low for this clown that the same people that criticized Obama so hard are gonna be out making excuses for the ****** things he does and God forbid he does anything remotely positive which I doubt, you know they gonna ride on that so hard as if the goal was achieved.

There was hardly any energy in D.C. today for the inauguration. Protesters made their presence known which was a good thing but other than that this inauguration was completely boring.

Hope none of yall were hoping to buy a house this year

Why is that??

you're comparing Hillary, a 30+ year Politician with obvious flaws in her history to a guy who never been in office in any capacity.

da guy got a clean slate to succeed or fail, with every bit of leverage on his corner.

now we gonna see if he can deliver.
He has obvious flaws in his history, he's just not a politician. You just need some common sense to judge a person's character. 

Congratulations America, you played yourselfs. The orange man still doesn't have specifics for his plans and doesn't have anything close to a full staff.

da Senate slow walking his cabinet so... *shrugs*

I'm waiting for them executive orders to drop Monday.

every time I see Melania speak, I know she's trying to string words together but all I hear is "help me."

Pence's wife looking frumpy as hell in a dress.

da Senate slow walking his cabinet so... *shrugs*

I'm waiting for them executive orders to drop Monday.

Que?

He has to appoint 690 people total, and it is customary for an upcoming administration to have 100 people appointed to start running things efficiently. So far, he only has chosen 28 total, and he only added 2 since the beginning of the year.

Ya man's slow or already bored.

Last edited:
Trump tonight: "Should I keep the Twitter going or not? Enemies keep saying 'Oh that's terrible' but it's a way of bypassing dishonest media."

So the enemies are not foreign powers or terrorists or billionaires trying to gut the average American of money, freedom, and health care. No, the enemy is people who don't like Trump's twitter.

**** him. He's not my president. He's my enemy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom