***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel like the Intel community is going to commit a JFK on trump if this distrust continues to escalate

I may be cynical but after the election results, I'm skeptical that Trump supporters will ever realize this huge mistake they made. 

I may be cynical but after the election results, I'm skeptical that Trump supporters will ever realize this huge mistake they made. 
Most of them will be dead before they do
Majority of baby boomers voted for Trump

Last edited:
Nah, they realize it, but they suppress it. They're ignorance, hatred, and fear of being wrong has them either ignoring or justifying this nonsense.

Brb gonna go check external HD prices
lol u can just google drive or Dropbox it bruh

See, that's where u messin up baby pa, NSA gon be all in our cloud drives, gotta keep it off the interwebz for safe fappage.
Idgaf
I live life dangerously

Cheap Chromebook + External HDD + Free Community College WiFi + VPN = Flourishing in Secrecy

You gotta encrypt your savagery pa

Last edited:

See, that's where u messin up baby pa, NSA gon be all in our cloud drives, gotta keep it off the interwebz for safe fappage.
Idgaf
I live life dangerously

Cheap Chromebook + External HDD + Free Community College WiFi + VPN = Flourishing in Secrecy

Ain't nobody got time for that

Idgaf
I live life dangerously

When you have downloaded some of the stuff I have, yes you do.

Busta Rhymes called him President Agent Orange...double entendre 

Catching up on the last few pages, all I can do is :lol: and :frown:

So you're telling me that presidential candidates and presidents need previous government experience?? And this clown wasn't/isn't fit to run a Waffle House, rather than a White House??

Weebay.gif

I'm sorry I'm petty as hell, I'll laugh at these fools up to the end of ww3 when the robots start enslaving us

Da muscle car, da hemi, da coal, da chickens in every pot, we gon be partyin like it's 1960's b.

FAX!!!

5075d14582036892e77df8a2ea0b2489.gif

Idgaf
I live life dangerously

When you have downloaded some of the stuff I have, yes you do.
Damn son
I'm just the type to go on those tube sites
Net neutrality getting cancelled probably gonna f up my routine doe

How soon does trump or any of his crew say something that makes you want to hit your head against a wall?

Back
Top Bottom