***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i do 't really know if this is a good idea or bad.
really hard to say right now.

assad survives by lots of posturing and then quickly apologizing when he gets called out.

we're probably only getting a fraction of the information around this, so it's unclear what all transpired between us, Syria, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Israel before this bombing.

also, it's unclear to me if this is just a show of force or a prelude to a deeper involvement in Syria.

NBC Nightly News‏ @NBCNightlyNews

US official: Russians were advised of impending US attack on Syrian airfield.
So what the hell does that mean?
That Putin won't retaliate, I'm guessing.
I don't believe that ish at all

tillerson going there next week.

To tell him what exactly? Putin succeeded in keeping the US hands off Assad. What is T-Rex going to offer to Russia in exchange for Assad's head that won't be reversed when the next administration comes in?

keep that blind eye off Ukraine occupation....

Russian looking bad in da light cuz they were supposed to assure da US and World those chemical weapons were out of Syria.

NBC Nightly News‏ @NBCNightlyNews

US official: Russians were advised of impending US attack on Syrian airfield.
So what the hell does that mean?
That Putin won't retaliate, I'm guessing.
I don't believe that ish at all

tillerson going there next week.
Yeah tillerson gonna be on his knees sucking off putin

I don't know what to think of all this :smh:

So much for "America First"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just funny seeing so many members of congress approving and co-signing this after they didn't even want to vote on it under Obama

There is a contradicting tweet from the past for everything he does in the future.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I wish Obama was petty enough to tweet all the same things Trump did but replace his name with Trumps 
laugh.gif

You really can't be that gullible ninja and think that Putin and gang would just let the US waltz right in and start crap with Assad without a damn price.

Last edited:
@spectatorindex:
BREAKING: US Secretary of State says strikes show Trump will act against countries that 'cross the line'

All of this kinda signals that an eventual military strike on NK has become all the more realistic now

That China Mar-a-Lago summit's gonna be a pretty damn important day in so many ways

Last edited:
If there is one thing I am sure on about all of this its that I don't trust this administration to handle this situation responsibly at all

@spectatorindex:
BREAKING: US Secretary of State says strikes show Trump will act against countries that 'cross the line'

All of this kinda signals that an eventual military strike on NK has become all the more realistic now

That China Mar-a-Lago summit's gonna be a pretty important day in so many ways

Wasn't that today?

@spectatorindex:

That China Mar-a-Lago summit's gonna be a pretty important day in so many ways

Wasn't that today?

It started today but I'm guessing the bulk of talks will happen tomorrow

You really can't be that gullible ninja and think that Putin and gang would just let the US waltz right in and start crap with Assad without a damn price.

:lol: @ thinking Russians got a choice.

they promised da US they would babysit Assad and take away his dirty bombs...

neither happened, now Russia just lost some autonomy in da area with a flick of da wrist.

Steve Rosenberg‏ @BBCSteveR
Russian state TV reports "there are killed & wounded" at Syrian air base hit by US missiles.

The vid of the missiles being launched is wild to me.

Last edited:

:lol: @ thinking Russians got a choice.

they promised da US they would babysit Assad and take away his dirty bombs...

neither happened, now Russia just lost some autonomy in da area with a flick of da wrist.
I still don't trust Putin
Something stinks in this situation

So what does this signal?

Are these just symbolic strikes/a one off in responce to the chemical weapons or does this signal a grander shift in strategy towards regime change and even deeper involvement in the hornets nest?

What's dudes end game or does he even have one?

Last edited:
Steve Rosenberg‏ @BBCSteveR
Russian state TV reports "there are killed & wounded" at Syrian air base hit by US missiles.

The vid of the missiles being launched is wild to me.

There is an tomahawk missile ICBM on display at the submarine museum in CT. You stand next to that **** and it's like 12 ft long. :lol:

Last edited:
Da Cuban and Jesus piece gonna save ninja's life in war when he's drafted by his boy Trump to fight his war.

Back
Top Bottom