***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Now it's way too late.. I'm talking when he became the favorite to get the nomination

Rumors are Russia was notified before Congress...This is interesting if true.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-launches-military-strike-syria/story?id=46632349

Also:

some people... :smh:

you acting like all of a sudden Syria crossed the line? really? like you ******* realized that now? and not over the actions of the past months, years, and decades in Syria?

Both of you go sit in the corner
like i said, i don't know the extent of this or what the longer term plan is (please fill me in if this information is available), but US and Israel have attacked or been behind attacks against Syria for a long time now. they are typically limited in scope but are effective at getting Syria back in line. stuff like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

and what i should've added in my original post is that i have no faith that trump is capable of actual strategy, so i doubt this is the case here.

edit: btw the "you" in my rant at the top of this post is not directed at you.

Last edited:
so what's the conspiracy on this one?

the use of chemical weapons was a false flag attack orchestrated by the deep state (the same one controlled by Obama and that supports Hillary and is funded by Soros) as a pretense for America to get involved militarily in Syria in cooperation with Russia. or something like that.

so what's the conspiracy on this one?

the use of chemical weapons was a false flag attack orchestrated by the deep state (the same one controlled by Obama and that supports Hillary and is funded by Soros) as a pretense for America to get involved militarily in Syria in cooperation with Russia. or something like that.
The most I seen so far is that the neo cons have taken over Trump

the hypocrisy behind this is off the charts. trump is the most unprincipled potus in my lifetime, if not ever.

America first? nah, **** that.

take Syrian refugees? nah, but let's engage in war.

when Assad is weakened and Isis goes and beheads a bunch of Alawites, will trump care?

some people... :smh:

you acting like all of a sudden Syria crossed the line? really? like you ******* realized that now? and not over the actions of the past months, years, and decades in Syria?
like i said, i don't know the extent of this or what the longer term plan is (please fill me in if this information is available), but US and Israel have attacked or been behind attacks against Syria for a long time now. they are typically limited in scope but are effective at getting Syria back in line. stuff like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

and what i should've added in my original post is that i have no faith that trump is capable of actual strategy, so i doubt this is the case here.

edit: btw the "you" in my rant at the top of this post is not directed at you.

Nah, bro. I feel you.

It was a reference to this post that responded to me asking what is the good that can come out of this and what's the angle.

Are you serious? Did you just catch amnesia and not remember what the hell happened to the US when we started bombing Afghanistan and Iraq? And that was with a international coalition of countries coordinating with us. Independent thinker my ***. Go sit in a corner somewhere.

Last edited:
Higher gas prices ain't a problem B when you got Da Hemi and you saved six months of salary B.

I can already see it happening
Putin and Tillerson "will work out peace" next week and Trump gets to flaunt that he showed Assad our "strength" and all the Trumpers will eat it up
Hell we already saw Ninja already ready to pop open the champagne

I feel bad for the people that Assad gassed to death for all this to happen

Last edited:
Putin playing 25D chess and we out here analyzing the moves like it's checkers.

Excellent post as usual. President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is playing time traveling checkers and Da Libbies don't have a clue.
you are the jesters court of this thread, always dropping that ether.

da don once traveled back in time to give dapper don a sports almanac.

Back
Top Bottom