***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kushner just a small time ****servative. Son out here playing space cadet while Da Don is playing pinball with more flippers than da heightz on a summer night.

Last edited:
Just saw this at the gym :nerd:

Jared Kushner been known as a liberatarian, but his Zionist ambitions "trump" his political ideology.

When is the next time democrates can realistically take back the majority in both senate and house?

If they can limit their Senate loses next year, 2020.

If not, 2022.

But Dems really need to focus on every election that comes up. Winning the GA and Montana special elections makes the House a long shot but possible if turnout is high in 2018 (with gerrymandering that will be an amazing feat)

But having Governors, state houses, majors, and Attorney generals means better voting access and more swing states in 2020 (GA, AZ, and NC).

Gorsuch is ******* bought, Dems can't rely on SCOTUS to force fair districts now. We need legislators.

Last edited:
When is the next time democrates can realistically take back the majority in both senate and house?
I would like to be optimistic and say that 2020 will flip both senate and house, but I think 2024 will do that instead. The more baby boomers that die, the less tea party votes there's gonna be out there.

I would like to be optimistic and say that 2020 will flip both senate and house, but I think 2024 will do that instead. The more baby boomers that die, the less tea party votes there's gonna be out there.

The 2024 Senate map is gonna be based on 2018 so the map won't be great.

2020 and 2022 are better maps.

2020 is a census year, we can't let the GOP gerrymander the House for another decade.

2020 is a census year, we can't let the GOP gerrymander the House for another decade.
God I hate gerrymandering :lol:

I think I read the average difference in GOP vs. Democratic voter turnout in the last two midterms was like 17% in the GOP's favor.

The liberal bases complains, and complains,and complains why **** didn't gone, why Obama do enough and the let that **** happen.

The 2009-2010 Congress would of the most productive Congresses of recent history, and it is pissed away like that. :smh:

God I hate gerrymandering :lol:

Progressive REALLY need to demand the Dems push for election reform in their platform, I don't see why they don't.

It would solve so many issues.

@nytimes: President Trump told his 2 top aides he had had enough of their incessant knife-fights in the media http://nyti.ms/2oOhYdp

Why do I get the feeling that this is just the beginning of their beef? :lol:

I can't imagine tiny hands ever firing his son in law and I could see Breitbart going scorched earth if Bannon continues to get marginalized or if he got kicked out of the WH altogether...

This pic is so good :rofl:

Kush mean mugging Bannon with disdain like he just remembered dude calling him a ****

Rexxon staring at Kush looking semi-defeated knowing that someone with even less foreign policy experience than him is actually in charge of setting the foreign policy agenda

Bannon trying his hardest not to make eye contact with the "globalist ****"

Spicey in the background looking quiet as a mouse :lol:

Last edited:
Spicey is doing a darn good job B. Everytime Da Libbies think they trapped him he uses Da Jedi Mind Tricks and lets Da world know that Dapper Don is Da most electrifying man in political entertainment. CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAAAA WHAT DA DON IS COOKING?

Back
Top Bottom