***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My guy, you really gonna buy these things just to stunt on a relative online stranger , you can't be taking the internet this seriously:rofl:

knockin off 2 birds wit one stone b... get glistenin before da summer hit, put da clamps on a faceless avatar heckler, lite.

Famb, I don't even like most jewelry (i think it is kinda wasteful to be honest), or am impressed with someone having 20 grand in disposable income.

Like if you doing it to stunt on me, I really don't care. You can stop, your struggle flexin only cracks me up. It cracks everyone up

Plus you are just catching yourself in an embarrassing lie.

Just let it go famb

Last edited:
I didnt even know people actually buy those ****ing rings :lol:
Can't lie, I spent $100 of my Porsche money to buy a diploma to hang on my office wall and my college's license plate cover on da GS F sport to stunt on these libtards and kalegangers b

Fullerton right?
Fake news

BN-QW339_TRUMPU_GR_20161118120620.jpg

:tongue:

Plus you are just catching yourself in an embarrassing lie.

just like da Jesus piece right? oh wait...

aint no paperwork on you b, you been writing checks you're *** aint trying to cash by putting a face to your claims..far as im concerned you da political Gold Street Capital.

Waiting for someone (Dem) to say they won't concede on DACA not being part of bill because they can't trust that it will be handled before its expiration. Insane that the only way for DACA protection is to fund the wall, the one that Mexico "was" paying for.

Back
Top Bottom