***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm not watching, what happened?

My bad for the half bit of information. There's a black guy named Corey Adams that Trump invited to the State of the Union to highlight as a "hard working welder that pulled himself up by his bootstraps" to become a successful worker. Basically some **** that got handpicked and got some butter biscuits to make a trip to D.C. tonight as Trump was naming off his so called accomplishments.

The 4th pillar obviously pleases the white Nazis

Edit actually about 3/4 satisfy the nazis

My bad for the half bit of information. There's a black guy named Corey Adams that Trump invited to the State of the Union to highlight as a "hard working welder that pulled himself up by his bootstraps" to become a successful worker. Basically some **** that got handpicked and got some butter biscuits to make a trip to D.C. tonight as Trump was naming off his so called accomplishments.

Ohh, I thought y all were talking about Cory Booker. I saw the pics FB about 45 bringing a token to the SOTU.

Thanks for the info.

After he says something he thinks is good he stands back with his nose up like he the rock smelling something

He lifts his chin and thinks he said something magnificent :lol:

I noticed the same thing. He’s done it at least 30x now

200.gif

There's a limit of sponsorship
There has always been a limit of sponsorship. Citizens can only sponsor their parents, spouses, and children. Extended family is not worth sponsoring because the time to get processed through USCIS can reach decades.

What that plan amounts to is to keep people from bringing likely Democrat voters (naturalized citizens' parents). In 2013, the GOP made the decision to become the party of Whiteness. They don't have the numbers to stay politically relevant, and they don't want to change their platform to abandon dog-whistle politics and make it more inclusive.

How did they make sense of a 12 year path to citizenship? No one goes from no-status/quasi-legal status to citizenship, unless they are acquiring citizenship.

There has always been a limit of sponsorship. Citizens can only sponsor their parents, spouses, and children. Extended family is not worth sponsoring because the time to get processed through USCIS can reach decades.

What that plan amounts to is to keep people from bringing likely Democrat voters (naturalized citizens' parents). In 2013, the GOP made the decision to become the party of Whiteness. They don't have the numbers to stay politically relevant, and they don't want to change their platform to abandon dog-whistle politics and make it more inclusive.

Looks like they wanna limit it more
And you know what that will mean

According to Trump, illegal immigrants are responsible for all bad things...lmao
He wants to deport illegal immigrants from the US the same way you want to deport Haitians from the DR? Why the outrage ??

Back
Top Bottom