***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Michael Cohen is doing more than any Republican senator to get to the truth of what happened in the 2016 election.

Because, as I've said before...it's 2018 and things are weird.
Cohen is trying to save his ***. Republican Senators would do the same if they face what Cohen is facing.

Cohen is trying to save his ***. Republican Senators would do the same if they face what Cohen is facing.

I'm sure that's the overriding motivation, but I did hear that these sessions have been completely voluntary, and they haven't promised him any leniency for the information in advance. He could end up with the same amount of time regardless.

I think Trump turning his back on him has the dude all in his feelings.

I'm sure that's the overriding motivation, but I did hear that these sessions have been completely voluntary, and they haven't promised him any leniency for the information in advance. He could end up with the same amount of time regardless.

I think Trump turning his back on him has the dude all in his feelings.
Cohen lost his smile, ain't no coming back from that

losthissmile.jpg

mjcry1.png

If you believe the reporting, Cohen had a change of heart, even if it means harming himself. I believe it's what professionals refer to as "having a conscience."

So the answer is no, republican senators would not do the same.

It's refreshing to have a President Elect who cares. AMAZING VIDEO. Obummer would've never hugged that kid.
He also adeptly avoids eye contact with the black kid. AMAZING. Trump is trying to teach that kid real life lessons. As a black, he will have to work twice as hard as the white boy for the same thing, but the opportunity is still there.

Obummer would've just handed out hugs to every kid even if they didn't deserve one.

very good point.

I've heard that it wasn't really Donald Trump on that Access Hollywood bus but rather his evil twin. It all makes sense now.

I was also thinking, perhaps Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford's doppelganger and not Ford herself. I always knew that ***** was lying.

edit: This was the weakest ending to an article... ever:

"... mistaken identity would provide a welcome resolution to this terrible riddle.

Anyone?"

Last edited:
very good point.

I've heard that it wasn't really Donald Trump on that Access Hollywood bus but rather his evil twin. It all makes sense now.

I was also thinking, perhaps Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford's doppelganger and not Ford herself. I always knew that ***** was lying.

edit: This was the weakest ending to an article... ever:

"... mistaken identity would provide a welcome resolution to this terrible riddle.

Anyone?"

john barron and john miller :rofl:

So yesterday on the Karen hunter show she had Sonnie Johnson on her show. And for those who don’t know Sonnie Johnson is a black conservative but not the typical tap dancing butter biscuit eating kind. She claims to be someone that pushes for black interests within the conservative movement. She believes that part of the civil rights movement was black Democrats confronting the racist aspects of Democratic Party and that is exactly what the conservative side needs today. On the Karen hunter show she sounded like she was really for black People, and that the only differences between a (non tap dancing) black conservative and a black democrat isn’t what the issues are with the black community, it’s how to solve those issues that they disagree on. Well after that interview I decided to listen to her show and I am perplexed. I can honestly hear bits and pieces of dwalk, rico, and even ninjahood. The parts that make sense. I hear “conservative values aka anti abortion” I hear entrepreneurship and I hear here referring to herself as a Capitalist. And on the surface it all sounds like things that I can see why people chose to get behind them. But then the conservative ideology kicks in. And I’m not talking about the positions they take on issues, I’m talking about the reasoning behind it. And I can see why Steve Bannon have her a plat form to begin with. She fully acknowledges white supremacy but at the same time links white supremacy to socially democratic policy and views while almost pushing what seems to be hyper capitalism. It’s like the twilight zone. To hear a black centered view on conservatism really makes me question whether or not conservatism is a tool for white supremacy or the other way around.

So yesterday on the Karen hunter show she had Sonnie Johnson on her show. And for those who don’t know Sonnie Johnson is a black conservative but not the typical tap dancing butter biscuit eating kind. She claims to be someone that pushes for black interests within the conservative movement. She believes that part of the civil rights movement was black Democrats confronting the racist aspects of Democratic Party and that is exactly what the conservative side needs today. On the Karen hunter show she sounded like she was really for black People, and that the only differences between a (non tap dancing) black conservative and a black democrat isn’t what the issues are with the black community, it’s how to solve those issues that they disagree on. Well after that interview I decided to listen to her show and I am perplexed. I can honestly hear bits and pieces of dwalk, rico, and even ninjahood. The parts that make sense. I hear “conservative values aka anti abortion” I hear entrepreneurship and I hear here referring to herself as a Capitalist. And on the surface it all sounds like things that I can see why people chose to get behind them. But then the conservative ideology kicks in. And I’m not talking about the positions they take on issues, I’m talking about the reasoning behind it. And I can see why Steve Bannon have her a plat form to begin with. She fully acknowledges white supremacy but at the same time links white supremacy to socially democratic policy and views while almost pushing what seems to be hyper capitalism. It’s like the twilight zone. To hear a black centered view on conservatism really makes me question whether or not conservatism is a tool for white supremacy or the other way around.

I heard that interview as well. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom