***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Perhaps a bit of an explanation is in order:
I disagree with many things the US does but I also highly value the relationships I have built with so many Americans. I think it's only right that I forward something I deem potentially important to US national security if I come across something. In the case of what I forwarded to the Atlantic reporter, a business contact initially messaged me on Discord about it as he knew of my interest in US politics.
I've built up many good relationships with numerous Americans over the years, dating back to playing Halo 3 online. Technically that's how I eventually ended up signing up here.
I still regularly talk to many of the Americans I've met throughout the years and would call at least a few of them good friends.

While my financial situation is pretty great now, back when my current medical problems first started my finances were anything but that.
Unable to continue my nursing education and with my physical abilities progressively declining over the course of the chronic disease, I had to figure out something to help pay the bills and keep myself busy.

It was a good American friend who reached out to me and offered to start a business partnership.

I believe I've mentioned my social media 'business' before, which initially started out through that partnership.
My friend/business partner taught me all about the market for valuable usernames on social media platforms and he opted to include me in a particular venture. He taught me the necessary technical skills and after some learning steps I took on a larger role in the partnership. We used an exploit on a particular platform and obtained hundreds of usernames/accounts that had been inactive for well past 5+ years. After some learning steps I started taking on a larger role in the selling process. My partner liked to work in the background while I conducted the transactions. It didn't take very long for us to dominate the market for that specific platform.

Admittedly it wasn't my proudest moment looking back on it and the company didn't take very kindly to those activities but I am on somewhat good terms with the company now.
I initiated contact with a top cybersecurity administrator on the platform and we agreed to a mutually beneficial agreement. None of my actions would be held against me and I'd be allowed back on the platform to use it as I please without getting banned, while in exchange I offered to permanently halt all such activities and informed them of all security vulnerabilities. That included a 0day exploit.
That was a number of years ago now and I've honored the agreement, so has the company.
To be clear, while every account I obtained and sold had been inactive for many years and was immediately stripped of all its original information to be replaced with my own, it was still wrong.

It did make me a sizeable amount of money but it also resulted in a significant boost in status in that kind of market. With that comes many valuable contacts and acquaintances, ones that come in handy to this day.
With a newfound sense of how those kind of markets work, funds to work with and a wide range of contacts, I set out to find a way where I could still earn a similar amount of money but without resorting to stealing anyone's account or anything, even if it had been inactive for a decade. So I set my sight on Instagram, where US friend once again taught me some valuable lessons.
Again without going into too much detail, a way to obtain Instagram usernames without anything remotely close to account theft. I've previously discussed that method in more detail but what it comes down to is that IG has a policy of 'resetting' usernames after an undetermined period of inactivity, allowing the username to be registered again. The randomized reset process is where my custom program comes in. I compiled a username list that I continually expand and review/trim. That username list is then uploaded to my custom program, which rapidly scans all those usernames for availability on Instagram. A general rule is that every valuable username is taken, unless you're far ahead of the curve on something.
When one of the usernames on that list pops up as available on my program, it means that the username has been reset or that whoever owned it changed it. As soon as one pops up as available, my program automatically registers it.
Then I proceed to sell the username to private individuals and/or companies.

Dragging myself out of a dire financial situation with my medical condition and being able to pay my mom's rent and do nice things for her, ... probably wouldn't have been possible without the helping hand of several Americans with whom I had built good relationships. I should also note that the overwhelming majority of my customers are American.
Again I'll stress that that path definitely wasn't a straight one and there were many instances of account theft along the way but I suppose the company did absolve me of wrongdoing in our agreement.

I can't thank NT enough either for being of assistance to me in various ways.

I disagree with many things the US does but I also highly value the relationships I have built with so many Americans. I think it's only right that I forward something I deem potentially important to US national security if I come across something. In the case of what I forwarded to the Atlantic reporter, a business contact initially messaged me on Discord about it as he knew of my interest in US politics.

Well said and very proud of you famb. One part of the story that is missing is when you joined Coal Gang and we beat up those Libs and Soy Boys that tried to take your Papa Vladdy Zaddy Muskets.

Well said and very proud of you famb. One part of the story that is missing is when you joined Coal Gang and we beat up those Libs and Soy Boys that tried to take your Papa Vladdy Zaddy Muskets.
:lol:
While I no longer have da Russian muskets due to the libby police, I do still have a bunch of coal waiting to be put in my stove for the winter. With the side door open so the clean coal fumes can escape of course.
b7e907976cbcf08a7e5c6b68b1517a33.png

Why are people throwing out so much BS to “divide” the people? Ain’t nothing to it, just ask “do you hate Hilary?????”. Mission complete

Wow. I'll be honest. For a while I was imagining Beto O'Rourke as the next president of our country, but I have a new favorite after watching last night's debate.

Step aside, Donald Trump. Say hello to your new president for 2020:

Desantis!

jk

obviously Gillum. He gave great unrehearsed answers and kept up with the pulse of the debate. still has some work to do but I like his spirit.

Last edited:
Seent clips of the debate. **** was one sided like Mayweather vs McGregor. In the handshake picture you can tell Gillum is thinking BOY ima finna roast his unseasoned *** right quick. DeSantis looked like Gillum pulled up on him in a dark alley :lol:

Back
Top Bottom