***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Every time I think I’ve seen the dumbest post on NT, one of these deplorables posts another stupid thought & then I see the dumbest post again.
giphy.gif

That's a classic rookie mistake. Whenever you see a dumb post just tell yourself that a dumber one is coming soon.

You have to remember that they take their cue from trump...There's always another tweet or quote that's going to be dumber than the last one.

Dude doesn’t even acknowledge dog whistles lol

Like what the *****
"My point is that if his intent is to embolden racists and retain their support, why not be unambiguous and say that he is making these statements based on race? Why condemn white supremacy? Like what is the point of him doing that, if he is indeed a racist and/or comfortable pandering to racists?"

That's some Ninja "but he took pictures with black people" type of ridiculous

"My point is that if his intent is to embolden racists and retain their support, why not be unambiguous and say that he is making these statements based on race? Why condemn white supremacy? Like what is the point of him doing that, if he is indeed a racist and/or comfortable pandering to racists?"

That's some Ninja "but he took pictures with black people" type of ridiculous
I wonder why he bothers to come here. He exhibits all the classic signs of a troll, but there's a part of me that thinks he's being serious. Like, he's trying to convince others to see things his way so that he can feel better about supporting such vile politicians. We all know he doesn't come here to have a discussion or be civil.

Get ready, boys.

Our resident GOP shill would have us believe that this is how innocent people behave.

I remember when Mitt Romney got desperate as **** and ran a "hail mary" ad in the Miami market trying to tie Obama to Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

And Willard was supposed to be the "reasonable" Republican!

I didn't want to use The Young Turks, but that was the only video that had the ad.

He’s clearly intending that people will interpret this as Blasey-Ford, when the true story is that there was an anonymous complaint about Kavanaugh and that this woman claimed she made that complaint and has since admitted that it wasn’t her - but the complaint was still made which is totally different!

What a disgrace.

He’s clearly intending that people will interpret this as Blasey-Ford, when the true story is that there was an anonymous complaint about Kavanaugh and that this woman claimed she made that complaint and has since admitted that it wasn’t her - it the complaint was still made which is totally different!

What a disgrace.

This is called....... illegal

These are the same people, after all, who feel they are superior to others based on the color of their skin. But I don’t think that you can impose those idiotic views on Trump when he has consistently condemned them.

The evil genius of Trump has been the ability speak out of both sides of the mouth and have his followers filter out the statements that don't agree with their vision.

There is one thing that doesn't lie though: how somebody acts, and Trump has repeatedly shown his hand where it comes to what needs to be done.

We'll be here to laugh at you the day you open your eyes about your idol.

Update: pipe bombs, supermarket, synagogue, and yoga studio.

It's funny how we had a Black president for 8 years, and you didn't see this level of white extremist activity. Somebody comes along and campaigns on implied xenophobia, and all the deplorables get vocal and violent.

Defend Trump's lack of racism all you want, the facts are clear: White supremacists think they have one of their own in the WH.

The evil genius of Trump has been the ability speak out of both sides of the mouth and have his followers filter out the statements that don't agree with their vision.

There is one thing that doesn't lie though: how somebody acts, and Trump has repeatedly shown his hand where it comes to what needs to be done.

We'll be here to laugh at you the day you open your eyes about your idol.

Update: pipe bombs, supermarket, synagogue, and yoga studio.

It's funny how we had a Black president for 8 years, and you didn't see this level of white extremist activity. Somebody comes along and campaigns on implied xenophobia, and all the deplorables get vocal and violent.

Defend Trump's lack of racism all you want, the facts are clear: White supremacists think they have one of their own in the WH.

Again, I don’t understand why what moronic white supremacists think is considered validation of an argument.

Their thoughts are void of logic.

I wonder why he bothers to come here. He exhibits all the classic signs of a troll, but there's a part of me that thinks he's being serious. Like, he's trying to convince others to see things his way so that he can feel better about supporting such vile politicians. We all know he doesn't come here to have a discussion or be civil.

Short answer: political discussion.

The antics in this thread aside I try to address issues respectfully. The reality is that the majority in this thread are actually trolling. See coal gang, Etc.

I actually give a factual account. Many in here say “well technically yea, but if you read between the lines then what I’m saying makes sense.”

It is completely possible that Trump is a vile racist. It is completely possible that Roy Moore is a pedophile. It is completely possible that Dr. Ford’s allegations against Justice Kavanaugh were true. The opposite is also true. I don’t know. This thread, for some reason, ignores any other possibility in support of their political leanings. Then, when someone points out fatal flaws in reasoning names are called.

As I said, I respond to posts respectfully. If dissenting views are bothersome, utilize the ignore function. I realize a lot of people find peace in echo chambers.

He’s clearly intending that people will interpret this as Blasey-Ford, when the true story is that there was an anonymous complaint about Kavanaugh and that this woman claimed she made that complaint and has since admitted that it wasn’t her - but the complaint was still made which is totally different!

What a disgrace.

This tweet doesn’t mention Dr. Ford

This tweet doesn’t mention Dr. Ford
dwalk ....you really believe he need to mention dr ford. they only accusation that side cared about was her and then trump makes this statement so his supporters will and have interpret this to be that

Back
Top Bottom