***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I never thought this country would elect another idiot into office like we did W but GOT DAYUM, we did even worse with this dude. Idiot doesn't even do this deplorable in chief justice... He possesses no sense of intelligence.

I never thought this country would elect another idiot into office like we did W but GOT DAYUM, we did even worse with this dude. Idiot doesn't even do this deplorable in chief justice... He possesses no sense of intelligence.

Reminds me of a real life version of the Frank Grimes/ Homer Simpson episode from the Simpsons from years ago.

Grimes represents all the rational normal Americans while Homer plays the role of Trumpito down to a T.

Reminds me of a real life version of the Frank Grimes/ Homer Simpson episode from the Simpsons from years ago.

Grimes represents all the rational normal Americans while Homer plays the role of Trumpito down to a T.
I actually can't bear to hear him speak anymore so I never listen or watch what he says on TV. I see his quotes in here, on websites, & what not... I mean when you look at him, he looks dumb...

Man it's crazy how the dude I work with and Trump supporters still go to bat for this dude.

:smh:

It's like no matter how much comes out they find a way look the other way. My coworker always says look at your 401K and tell me if anyone else changed your life situation as much as Trump did.

That's his big defensive card he always throws out.

I still think Trump will get reelected though best opponent would be Biden. Like it should have been all along.

The movie about this presidency better be a comedy.

It's like no matter how much comes out they find a way look the other way. My coworker always says look at your 401K and tell me if anyone else changed your life situation as much as Trump did.

When the only way you are affected by his words is monetarily, nothing else he does matters.

Man it's crazy how the dude I work with and Trump supporters still go to bat for this dude.

:smh:

How's his 401k these days?

How you're going to sell the chicken (brag about your 401k) before catching it (before cashing out)?

That's why I don't feel bad when they get bitten by his policies and change course.

Part of being an adult is being able to foresee the consequences of your actions. Trump supporters can't do that.

The movie about this presidency better be a comedy.
I'm hoping director Adam McKay completes a troika of flicks (Big Short, Vice) with a movie about the deplorable in chief. I'd call it don the con.

All his followers all have a dull look about them & see don the con as one of them because they think he speaks his mind in a politically correct world. They all read & believe everything the russians & chinese post on their facebook feed to which is the saddest thing. Hate to see people (Americans) of low intelligence get taken advantage like that so easily.

Same way W sounded & looked so stupid whenever he opened his mouth (strateegery)... They all looked at him like "he's one of us". He looks like us & he sounds like us...

Last edited:
drove behind this truck yesterday :smh:
50DF5B91-EE55-437E-9282-C070455224F6.jpeg

Kelly was reportedly questioned in recent months about former WH Counsel Don McGahn's account of president Trump's first alleged attempt to order Mueller fired in June 2017. According to the NYT report it was Don McGahn who got the president to back off after threatening to resign when he received the directive. McGahn didn't publicly deny that reporting and has previously been interviewed for at least 30 hours by the Special Counsel.

Excerpt:
The Mueller questions to Kelly centered on a narrow set of issues in the investigation of potential obstruction of justice, chiefly Kelly's recollection of an episode that took place after new reporting emerged about how the President had tried to fire Mueller. The President was angry at then-White House counsel Don McGahn about what had been reported by The New York Times. McGahn had refused to publicly deny the reporting. The special counsel wanted to try to corroborate McGahn's version of events.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/07/...hn-kelly-obstruction-investigation/index.html
Exclusive: Mueller investigators questioned John Kelly in obstruction probe
White House chief of staff John Kelly was interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller's team in recent months, three people with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Kelly responded to a narrow set of questions from special counsel investigators after White House lawyers initially objected to Mueller's request to do the interview earlier this summer, the sources said. Kelly is widely expected to leave his position in the coming days and is no longer on speaking terms with President Donald Trump, CNN reported earlier Friday.

Kelly is the latest high-ranking White House official known to provide information for Mueller's investigation, though his interview marks a departure of sorts since Kelly didn't join the White House until July 2017. Most of the dozens of other interviews have been with people who were associated with the Trump campaign, were part of the transition or served in the early part of the administration.
The Mueller questions to Kelly centered on a narrow set of issues in the investigation of potential obstruction of justice, chiefly Kelly's recollection of an episode that took place after new reporting emerged about how the President had tried to fire Mueller. The President was angry at then-White House counsel Don McGahn about what had been reported by The New York Times. McGahn had refused to publicly deny the reporting. The special counsel wanted to try to corroborate McGahn's version of events.

The White House counsel's office had initially fought the Mueller request. One source familiar with the matter said that Emmett Flood wanted to make sure "ground rules" were negotiated.
"In order to question a government official about things that happened during the course of government business, you've got to show that it's highly important and you can't get it anywhere else," the source said.

The source noted that the Kelly request came at a sensitive time, following raids of the home and office of Michael Cohen, the President's now-former lawyer.
The resistance to Kelly doing an interview represented a key turn by the President and his attorneys who had previously allowed the special counsel to interview current and former White House staff and handed over hundreds of thousands of documents.

Last edited:
Btw, no one should be praising Tucker Carlson for a second. He is not having a lucid moment. It is all part of hai schtick.

He is slowing trying to mix in leftist critiques of society with white supremacists critiques of society.

So when he says stuff like we need universal healthcare and higher wages, he wants moderates, liberals, and leftist to fall for it and praise him. It normalizes him, and then he spends this new capital and peddles the "foreign invaders, black criminals" nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom