***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

Bad lil vibe, she been on my mind

Oh goodness bigracistford got Twitter and instagram linked to his site..... yikes....
Unless i'm mixing him up, doesn't he have a shoe store, using NT and taking advantage of the people who he claims would rather waste money on things like sneakers instead of investments like rich white people?

I never read the comic till
After the movie came out
I enjoyed the movie
Never got the hate on it
Movie was great. I think people were expecting a stereotypical superhero movie. I loved all the nuance. I was thinking about this yesterday, and I really think Watchmen (right behind The Dark Knight) opened the door for that era of super serious superhero movies and still for a lot of the serious high level lopics they try to tackle.

Movie was great. I think people were expecting a stereotypical superhero movie. I loved all the nuance. I was thinking about this yesterday, and I really think Watchmen (right behind The Dark Knight) opened the door for that era of super serious superhero movies and still for a lot of the serious high level lopics they try to tackle.
Still gotta watch that super cut on Amazon.

Unless i'm mixing him up, doesn't he have a shoe store, using NT and taking advantage of the people who he claims would rather waste money on things like sneakers instead of investments like rich white people?
He looks to be the cliche hipster beard and bald pseudo photographer :lol:

Govt contractors won't be getting back pay though. There are plenty of people still getting ****ed by the genius's fit.

I just had to choose between a brand new IPO with amazing potential and copping some Off-White Prestos.

Needless to say, Ima flex in these Prestos on the train home today.
All day every day baby. Similar situation. Got my check and it was either a stunning property in southern California with 10X earning potential within the next 7months guaranteed or some vvvvvvnds Jordan retros...... no brainer pimp’ns. Stunt till I die

Not sure if already posted but it's good to see that he's terrified of getting the cheese slid off his omelette.

Back
Top Bottom