***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is the only time I’ll reply to you bcs of the stupidity of your post. The leadership in Cali at the time were deplorable governors george deukmejian who was then followed by fellow deplorable pete wilson.

And historically it was always the deplorable presidential regimes that had agendas in Central America.

Such an idiot post.

You mentioned an Act signed by Bill Clinton in your initial post. Do you think the leadership in Cali and the presidential regimes in Central America signed the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act?

I know you think my response is stupid, but I was merely commenting on your assertion.

You mentioned an Act signed by Bill Clinton in your initial post. Do you think the leadership in Cali and the presidential regimes in Central America signed the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act?

I know you think my response is stupid, but I was merely commenting on your assertion.
Three Strikes was signed into law by California state legislators. Bill Jones, a republican sponsored the bill, you know states rights b.

One more reply before I offficially ignore WBR.

That piece of legislation was introduced by a deplorable from florida I believe but I don’t remeber his name & the house & senate at the time had deplorable majorities... Did billy sign it? Yes. Is he culpable for other issues/problems with his get tough on crime stances? Yes... is he tied to the inception of MS13? No.... Never surprised by the absolute idiocy of your posts or the sheer moronic nature... I mean this coming from a lawyer whose passed the bar in 2 states... the efff outta here with that bs...

Last edited:
That peice of legislation was introduced by a deplorable from florida I believe but I don’t remeber his name & the house & senate at the time had deplorable majorities... Did billy sign it yes? Is he culpable for other issues/problems with his get tough on crime stances? Yes... is he tied to the inception of MS13? No.... Never surprised by the absolute idiocy of your posts or the sheer moronic nature... I mean this coming from a lawyer whose passed the bar in 2 states... the efff outta here with that bs...

You mentioned the act as starting MS13.

Btw, I just asked if that's what you meant. I didn't make a statement. Clearly you misspoke or you don't think Clinton, who could have vetoed the bill, is responsible for it.

It appears you are straying from your initial post just a bit. No worries. Forgive me, I am use to dealing with precise language.

Thats 100k bricks right there?

tumblr_mjgqil60O61ql5dzao2_250.gif

So mitch mcconnell’s former aid’s pr firm runswitch was hired by that MAGA hat teen... His family got their money’s worth. That pivot was awesome.

This was an interesting read...

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/dont-doubt-what-you-saw-with-your-own-eyes-1831931203

I remember feeling a minute of remorse the next day. Perhaps I had judged these kids too quickly.

And then I remember: EVERY ****ING DAMN TIME. Every single time, Trump and MAGA-hat wearing people have been in the wrong. Shame on me for doubting that dictum.

And then when the apologists dwalk in here and try to spin that disinformation again, I remember: EVERY ****ING DAMN TIME. Every single time, it's the same song and dance. Shame on me.

whoops. lost my post.... i'll try again.
that moment when i really realize daniel day @aepps20 is so on the money, i can’t differentiate between right wing tweets and his posts.
1AF52BB8-B4A4-47EB-85E7-8954467BF179.jpeg
@aepps20 is Montgomery Granger

Montgomery Granger is @aepps20

We Coalrades all sound the same because we are speaking the truth and there is only one truth. Obummer ruined this great country of ours so god sent his only begotten kid to save us. Noah built the ark to save all the animals from the flood; now Trump will build the wall to save all the TRUE Americans (not natives or blacks) from the flood of illegal immigration and drugs.

And now to counter the evil libbie Soros invention known as "Boss" Hogg, we have been blessed with the SANDMANNNNNNN. He is not afraid to face down the true aggressors like "Meanie" Melania, "Nancy" Nancy, and "Native" Americans.

I tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from libs
'Til the SANDMANNNNNNN he comes
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
Exit Obummer
Enter Trump
Take my hand
We're off to build the wall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom