***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'General' started by rico x hood, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Ralph Northam should resign immediately.

78.1%
  2. Ralph Northam needs to do better with his photos.

3.1%
  3. Boys will be boys.

18.8%
  1. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

eh i like seeing more people who are black
    who have us in mind in thse kinda offices
    thats just me though

2. gry60

gry60

This.

dacomeup and RustyShackleford like this.
  3. Who exactly is disagreeing with you on that point?

4. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

tay just said her blackness is irrelevant to him

RustyShackleford likes this.
  5. Plenty of room for Joe Biden. He very well could be the last man standing, check out some of the recent polls as far as favorability among Democratic candidates.

Eh, there’s a difference in people identifying you as black and you actually identifying yourself as black. As of now I’m cool on Kamala Harris. I’ll check out her Breakfast Club interview tomorrow but as I have said before she has some explaining to do as far as I’m concerned.....and I love AKA’s but to me something just ain’t adding up about Kamala.

6. tay1

tay1

I should've stated that the conversation surrounding her blackness is irrelevant to me. She identified as black. What else is there to talk about in that specific conversation?

RustyShackleford likes this.
  7. malikdagoat

malikdagoat

Referencing polls means nothing, we see how that worked out last time :lol:

Joe doesn't have a leg to stand on outide of his perceived appeal to working class whites in the midwest. He's not liberal enough for Bernie and Warren supporters, he already disregarded young folks, and he doesn't have a chance winning any southern states with two black candidates running :lol: He needs to end his career on a high note, not getting 1% of the vote and ending his campaign after New Hampshire.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 3:05 AM
  8. blastercombo

blastercombo

She’s black but not black......... so Dominican?

9. Everytime I see an AKA license plate I fix myself in the mirror then get ready to see what's up then it ends up being someone from this generation or later. Eh, still would.

10. Needs to do better on twitter..

11. Nike Jordan

Nike Jordan

#NinjahoodMath

12. dacomeup

dacomeup

No, I'm saying on top of her obviously identifying as black, you can stack these things with them if you have any doubts. She's not a Rachel Dolezal. Not sure why that's relevant.

13. aepps20

aepps20

I think the Dims need to turn to a unity ticket of Jeffrey Flake and Ralph Northam. That team wouldn't get my vote but it is the spineless ticket Dums need.

whywesteppin likes this.
  14. That is not how numbers work in the real world, b.

Sharpshoeter13 and Nike Jordan like this.
  15. Da Hemi > Da Green New Deal

16. So was there a spike in energy levels to hear about Donald and Donald jr's apologies for their remarks?

O and does don jr gotta do better only on twitter too?

17. boris

boris

Our selectively outraged alleged lawyer is nowhere to be found.

18. I know for sure he’ll be outraged at this one.. and fully expect the GOP to speak out

AEA18 and fargin like this.
  19. Nike Jordan

Nike Jordan

PatRiley likes this.
  20. Nike Jordan

Nike Jordan

Sounds about white.

mastamind033, AEA18, fargin and 4 others like this.
  21. Belgium

Belgium formerly colombia

It appears Republicans are reaching peak mild concern, they might even furrow their brows. If they unleash their invertebrate fury they might be even be slightly disturbed.
    But not enough to take action of course, first they need to figure out to what extent they can continue licking his boots and if it's really necessary to make a fuss about the president refusing to comply with the law.

Now they're "concerned" about president Trump openly disregarding a law? Give me a break.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/11/gop-trump-ignored-khashoggi-report-1164487
    GOP livid with Trump over ignored Khashoggi report
    It's the latest rift between Republicans and the president over foreign policy.

Senate Republicans are fuming at President Donald Trump for telling lawmakers he would disregard a law requiring a report to Congress determining who is responsible for the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The uproar among Republicans is just the latest example of their deep discontent with the president’s foreign policy. It could prompt even more defections in favor of a Democrat-led resolution coming before the House and Senate this month to cut off U.S. support for the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen’s civil war.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 1:00 PM
    infamouserror, boris and fargin like this.
  22. Belgium

Belgium formerly colombia

AEA18 likes this.
  23. Kimchi Papi

Kimchi Papi

The deplorables was chanting "build the wall" & their leader says, "You really mean 'finish that wall, because we have built a lot of it."

:rofl:

Sharpshoeter13, noskey and Belgium like this.
  24. dacomeup

dacomeup

elpablo21 likes this.