***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'General' started by rico x hood, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Ralph Northam should resign immediately.

78.1%
  2. Ralph Northam needs to do better with his photos.

3.1%
  3. Boys will be boys.

18.8%
  1. wonder how many people know the history of adidas and puma

2. "i know what i cant do...."

".....i just dont know what i can do"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

infamouserror and iamdef like this.
  3. KHUFU

KHUFU

I have to, I must, be careful. Some of this news can be quite triggering. Trump demanding that sister to resign really, and truly, makes me sick. The fact that white men feel that they are above the law, both legal and social, makes me train harder. I must continue working on my strength and conditioning, along with my hand to hand skills, just so that I do not get triggered emotionally. I am lucky to live here in NYC that has some pretty strict gun laws, so that kind of levels the playing field here. However, with the gusto that Trump is filling some of these white dudes with, I can't imagine what it is like outside of NYC, especially in those southern states.

4. dacomeup

dacomeup

I disagree, respectfully.

dwalk31, boris and itsaboutthattime like this.
  5. dwalk31

dwalk31

Which comments are you referring to?

6. does your man have multiple offensive comments recently about native americans?

[​IMG]

boris and yungxcve like this.
  7. dwalk31

dwalk31

Your original post didn't mention anything about "offensive" comments.

8. oooooooooooooooooooooooo so you think your boy had positive comments about native americans recently?

[​IMG]

kdawg, stuntman mike and boris like this.
  9. dwalk31

dwalk31

I'm literally asking you for clarity on which comments... but all I'm getting is more questions and gifs...

I want to respond, since you tagged me, but I don't know what comments you are referencing. Is it a secret?

10. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so you dont pay attention to the stupidity that comes from your man?

[​IMG]

stuntman mike and boris like this.
  11. boris

boris

This response speaks volumes and it makes the selective outrage all the more hilarious. A+ trolling.

itsaboutthattime likes this.
  12. dwalk31

dwalk31

Seems clear you aren't interested in having a discussion about whatever comments you were referencing.

13. Belgium

Belgium formerly colombia

One thing about Trump Jr is that it will be a beautiful day when Mueller indicts his smug racist *** for lying to Congress.

14. boris

boris

@itsaboutthattime was referencing comments, and I think he was specifically asking you for your thoughts. I asked a question you didn't respond to.

15. dont think he has had his coffee for the day yet (or last couple of days).. energy levels definitely not high

i'm sure he's pleased with candace owen's explanation for the dumb sh she said about hitler, thou

16. Belgium

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a148ff5566c0
    Americans view Mueller as more credible than Trump, but views of his probe are scattered
    As the special counsel investigation seems to be nearing its final stage, Americans view Robert S. Mueller III as far more credible than President Trump, but the public has scattered and partisan perceptions of Mueller’s motives and what he has found so far, according to a new Washington Post-Schar School poll.

Fifty-six percent to 33 percent, more say they trust Mueller’s version of the facts than Trump’s. And by nearly as wide a margin, more believe Mueller is mainly interested in “finding out the truth” than trying to “hurt Trump politically.”

Nearly two years into his investigation, Mueller has charged 34 people and secured guilty pleas from some of Trump’s closest advisers, including his former campaign chairman, deputy campaign chairman, national security adviser and personal lawyer. The special counsel has alleged 25 Russians, including 12 military officers, conspired to hack Democrats’ emails and wage a social media influence campaign to sway the outcome of the 2016 election, and described in astonishing detail how they did so.

Notably, though, Mueller has not brought criminal charges against any members of the Trump campaign for coordinating in that effort. He has charged several with lying to his investigators or to Congress — adding most recently to that list Roger Stone, a friend of Trump’s for decades whom Mueller has accused of trying to thwart lawmakers’ effort to investigate Russian interference in the election.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. dwalk31

dwalk31

I quoted the wrong person. But I missed your question

18. dwalk31

dwalk31

So are you planning to mention what comment you're referencing or... nah?

19. when do yall think @dwalk31 resorts to the 'trump is too stupid' defense that many trump supporters have resorted to?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 6:54 PM
    boris and getback like this.
  20. gifs on point though :lol:

itsaboutthattime and dwalk31 like this.
  21. google trump and native americans.. or better yet actually pay attention to the stupidity that youre defending

'he has to do better on twitter' thou

[​IMG]

22. dwalk31

dwalk31

So, no? Cool

23. Ignorantia juris non excusat, counselor

dacomeup likes this.
  24. PLVN

PLVN

Butter knives were designed to KILL butter

Checkmate libs

25. Belgium

These people...
    7 outt of 10 Republicans in this new poll apparently can't read, won't read or choose to ignore any of the Special Counsel's numerous guilty pleas and indictments. Assuming the question is about criminal false statements, not the fact that each and every single Trump associate repeatedly lied to the public about their Russian contacts.
    4 out of 10 Democrats can't or won't read either.
    [​IMG]

According to the new polling, around 35% of Americans believes Congress should not start impeachment hearings even if Mueller concludes Trump obstructed justice or authorized his campaign to conspire with Russia. I think we can all guess which group those Americans belong to.
    [​IMG]