***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't care what that idiot said. I was pointing out YOUR dumb *** logic comparing a car and a machine gun. One is a weapon of war the other is not. When someone is killed by a gun, it's understood that's what it's designed for.

Do you need further clarification?

Perhaps you missed the origin of the conversation.

Allegedly. Da echo chamber needs to recognize that you have a better understanding of Jr.'s heart and mind.

Again I ask, do you think he was referencing the "fun" of mass murder by machine gun?

Seems everyone wants to ignore this question.

So Trump is saying that the new proposal doesn't fund the Wall but Small Fry Esq. is out here parroting articles that the Dems caved in on it? Who is really surprised?

Again I ask, do you think he was referencing the "fun" of mass murder by machine gun?

Never know with that POS family. Same family that applauded roughing up innocent until proven guilty gang members en route to the station, thereby interfering with their due process. Same due process you always claim to care about ironically.

Never know with that POS family. Same family that applauded roughing up innocent until proven guilty gang members en route to the station, thereby interfering with their due process. Same due process you always claim to care about ironically.

That is an understandable position. If he was saying that mass murder by machine gun is fun in Texas, that is truly disgusting and unacceptable.

More importantly you seem to think it was clear what he was referencing. Only Don Jr. (and I guess you) know what he was thinking.

More importantly you seem to think it was clear what he was referencing. Only Don Jr. (and I guess you) know what he was thinking.

I don't know what he was thinking, but it did seem clear to me. As I posted above, if he was saying that mass murder by machine gun is fun in Texas, that is truly disgusting and unacceptable.

I don't know what he was thinking, but it did seem clear to me. As I posted above, if he was saying that mass murder by machine gun is fun in Texas, that is truly disgusting and unacceptable.
Interesting. What about it made it seem pretty clear to you?

6D04F3EF-53A0-493D-A34E-6766B47F1578.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom