***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Clown status.
giphy.gif

I will say the fact that she thinks smoking Weed and listening to Pac and Dre makes her more relatable to other Black folks is not a good look to be honest.

Gotta agree here smh. She was already shaky. Welp, time to shift my support to Booker.

Did harris say she got hot sauce in her purse to?

Told ya’ll she wasn’t it...

Edit - Damn, southern baptist pastors, Ministers, youth pastors, sunday school teachers, deacons. & church volunteers sexually assisted over 700 victims over a 20 yr period.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php

Then you got his vile pope admitting his priests kept hundreds of nuns as sex slaves...

The devil’s cruelest trick was to create church to help him spread his hate & evil.

Last edited:
Let us keep perspective though.

This, by itself, is not a reason to disqualified Harris.

Acting like it is that just makes is fall for the usual right wing finesse.

Same way people got all upset about the hot sauce comment. Even in the face of evidence Hillary was not lying, just making a joke.

Disqualify a candidate for a real reason, not petty ****.

Does she truly support legalization? Her record doesn't show a conclusive answer. This new "support" could be smoke and mirrors

Let us keep perspective though.

This, by itself, is not a reason to disqualified Harris.

Acting like it is that just makes is fall for the usual right wing finesse.

Same way people got all upset about the hot sauce comment. Even in the face of evidence Hillary was not lying, just making a joke.

Disqualify a candidate for a real reason, not petty ****.
A lie is a lie is a lie. Lying bega

If she lies about this, she lies about everything. She can’t be trusted for sh**.

i mean she in cali
so her saying she doesnt support it wouldnt look good

Of course but she's on record going against legalization in Cali in 2010

Seems to be another typical case of a politician flip flopping according to what the people want

A lie is a lie is a lie. If she lies about this, she lies about everything.
Sorry, but that is ****ing bull****.

By your logic Bernie, AOC, every politican and probably person walking this earth lies about everything too.

Let us leave the hyperbole for the right.

Back
Top Bottom