***Official Political Discussion Thread***

11-gavin.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Lets keep this going.

I’ve heard that …
That’s just what I had heard..
I’ve been hearing...
A lot of people tell me...
I’ve seen this, and I’ve sort of witnessed it—in fact, in two cases I have actually witnessed it

"i didnt need to do this. But id rather do this much faster"

Stone is trying to get the judge to remove that the GRU DNC hacking case has been designated as a "related case" in Stone's case.
Judge Amy Jackson, who also oversees the Manafort case, was not persuaded by Stone's objection.
Mueller's prosecutors stated that the GRU DNC hacking case was relevant because the criminal conduct alleged in that case was a central focus of the investigation Stone is accused of criminally obstructing.

Also, remember that later today we'll also be getting Mueller's sentencing recommendations for Paul Manafort today.

54f8f5dc4aaf1ab6e9a08d9657e1c6a1.png

d34bff830f972a5dce936bc1dfeeacb2.png

Last edited:
I want to make it absolutely clear, that I believe everyone is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.

However maybe Roger Stone should temporarily be allowed residence in a government sponsored ****hole blacksite and be subjected to some harmless, but mandatory Navy Seal SERE training.

By the way, I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that I love reading court filings, transcripts, ... and often provide a lengthy analysis with image excerpts.
Those can be very long at times and generally contain many image excerpts.

What I've been meaning to ask is if this type of analysis is perhaps too cluttered at times, bothersome to scroll past at times or if it is something you guys see as a worthwhile contribution that you find worth reading. Any suggestions are always welcome.

By the way, I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that I love reading court filings, transcripts, ... and often provide a lengthy analysis with image excerpts.
Those can be very long at times and generally contain many image excerpts.

What I've been meaning to ask is if this type of analysis is perhaps too cluttered at times, bothersome to scroll past at times or if it is something you guys see as a worthwhile contribution that you find worth reading. Any suggestions are always welcome.
I appreciate the lengthy breakdowns, they've been valuable to the overall discussion. I'd say those post rank pretty low in comparison to some other clutter in here
manny.png

It's much appreciated. I will admit that I don't always have the time to read through your posts as thoroughly as I would like, and often this thread moves quickly and the more thoughtful, lengthy posts don't get the attention they deserve. But they are never bothersome.

I guess the other question is if there's a better way to post things so that more people do read them. The only thing I have to contribute is that it's not always clear which parts of your posts are your words vs. excerpts from other articles.

It's much appreciated. I will admit that I don't always have the time to read through your posts as thoroughly as I would like, and often this thread moves quickly and the more thoughtful, lengthy posts don't get the attention they deserve. But they are never bothersome.

I guess the other question is if there's a better way to post things so that more people do read them. The only thing I have to contribute is that it's not always clear which parts of your posts are your words vs. excerpts from other articles.
Agreed. I dont have as much free time at work these past several months (i.e. no free time) so being able to read excerpts and digest what's being deemed the most important parts of a story is appreciated. Sometimes the echo chamber (that being the same few excuses echoed a hundred times for a hundred presidential lies from a single poster) being broken up is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom