***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The scariest thing Trump has done on his presidency and question the legitimacy of the forces investigating him. All of this fake news and scandalous idealization of his foes raises severe issues that are paralleled to fascist and communist behavior. He’s literally taking plays out of the worst books possible to make people question reality in favor of his doctored beliefs.

The scariest thing Trump has done on his presidency and question the legitimacy of the forces investigating him. All of this fake news and scandalous idealization of his foes raises severe issues that are paralleled to fascist and communist behavior. He’s literally taking plays out of the worst books possible to make people question reality in favor of his doctored beliefs.
Exactly. fbi, teachers, news, secret service, lobbyist that don’t agree with him, world leader, math, science, logic, women........ all said to be fake or incompetent. Idiotic

Last edited:
It’s scary man. The stuff I see on Facebook from older conservatives doesn’t even make sense anymore. They love comparing liberals to Nazis and other dangerous parties by foal to look at themselves in the mirror and all of the racist rhetoric they regurgitate.

scary times

If Trump is, in fact, a russian asset, then he is unfit for office.

That said, it is not as if the American Intelligence Officials are always right. The president is elected to make the ultimate decisions in this regard.

****ed up part is they're getting riled up from fake sources determined to disrupt us, and they're doing it successfully.

If Trump is, in fact, a russian asset, then he is unfit for office.

That said, it is not as if the American Intelligence Officials are always right. The president is elected to make the ultimate decisions in this regard.

"The president is elected to make the ultimate decisions" on "if trump is, in fact, a Russian asset" and if "he is unfit for office"

:rofl:

"Am I Russian asset? No. There, it's settled. Next question"

The decision on interpreting the intelligence officials and deciding whether to follow their recommendations.

I thought that was clear from my post. Hopefully this clears any ambiguity.

The decision on interpreting the intelligence officials and deciding whether to follow their recommendations.

I thought that was clear from my post. Hopefully this clears any ambiguity.

So much for checks and balances

Let the president interprete the intelligence on the president and determine whether to follow their recommendations on how to act against the president

Echo chamber, he said

So much for checks and balances

Let the president interprete the intelligence on the president and determine whether to follow their recommendations on how to act against the president

Echo chamber, he said

What you posted mentioned missile launches by North Korea and whether or not Trump believed the US intelligence officials. I am not sure why you are acting as if I said the president should follow recommendations on how to act against the president.

Perhaps you did not watch the video you posted.

What you posted mentioned missile launches by North Korea and whether or not Trump believed the US intelligence officials. I am not sure why you are acting as if I said the president should follow recommendations on how to act against the president.

Perhaps you did not watch the video you posted.

You gotta learn to take it easy kellyanne, this really can't be worth it

And this was your defense to the video I posted that you quoted:
Declaring a national emergency is well within his presidential powers. Doesn't matter if he plays golf. Presidents play golf during wars. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom