***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor (9).gif

Of course, what else is to be expected?

Note that there are also emails between Manafort and Kilimnik discussing Deripaska.
Those emails included Manafort asking Kilimnik if "the OVD operation" (Oleg V. Deripaska) had seen the articles about his new position as Trump campaign chair and how they could leverage that position. "How do we use to make whole?", Manafort asked. In another set of emails, Manafort told Kilimnik that if Deripaska required private briefings on the Trump campaign, "we can accommodate."
Kilimnik also indicated in an email to Manafort that he had spoken to Deripaska for 5 hours and wanted to discuss that with Manafort at a meeting, which ended up being the August 2 2016 meeting.
On August 3rd, Kilimnik flew back to Moscow from NY on Deripaska's private jet.

In that same month, Deripaska was spotted alongside the Russian Deputy PM on a private yacht and separately alongside Yevgeni Prigozhin, who was indicted in Mueller's Internet Research Agency case. Prigozhin is fighting the charges in US court via his Concord Management company, which has been accused in court by Mueller of leaking non-sensitive discovery material for an online disinformation campaign to discredit the Special Counsel, the investigation and the evidence in the Concord case.

Last edited:
No refresher needed at all. Just because the majority political leaning in this thread might be different than mine does not make my statements trolling.

On the same page someone asked if Trump was my daddy... surely that was rhetorical. But yea, I'm the troll....

Maybe because its always trump can and should do better but yikes to anyone who says something negative in this thread about trump. You come in here with your cape on ready to defend trump with "laws"
giphy (4).gif

Maybe because its always trump can and should do better but yikes to anyone who says something negative in this thread about trump. You come in here with your cape on ready to defend trump with "laws"
giphy (4).gif

I don't know how saying he can/should do better is caping.

Yikes highlights the hypocrisy.

The white guy with the Black-sounding name isn't throwing his name in the hat, after all.

Field is way too crowded at this point. The progressive wing should just embrace Bernie. Let the party decide if they want a progressive or a more moderate candidate. Honestly, Bernie is the most realistic chance against Trump.

No refresher needed at all. Just because the majority political leaning in this thread might be different than mine does not make my statements trolling.

On the same page someone asked if Trump was my daddy... surely that was rhetorical. But yea, I'm the troll....

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate." The troll pretends ignorance and feigns politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the troll can then act as the aggrieved party.

Reading comprehension is important.

I don't know how saying he can/should do better is caping.

Yikes highlights the hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy lies in you holding regular folks to a higher standard than the "president" When you start giving trump the yikes treatment maybe people in this thread would actually believe you aren't a troll. Instead, you ALWAYS have an excuse ready to defend trump.

Allegedly
yo that allegedly never fails to make me laugh in this thread
I've been tempted to use it in other threads
but knew they wouldn't get it
and that damn allegedly stones and civility gauntlet is still gold
i swear they didnt get the proper reps they deserve

Back
Top Bottom