***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Congratulations Tiger Woods on the 2019 Master win. This shows Telfon Don associates with winners. I don’t remember Tiger winning any majors when Obama was President.

FF4F70A1-270E-4E9A-8154-27ACE05F5718.jpeg

Hey guys, I’m getting a little too busy and too old to be posting every day so I’m going to do what John Kerry, Mike Gravel and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have been doing, outsourcing their daily posts to very online teens.

So, NT, please note that in the future my 15 times a day posts about “shooting fat ropes” Fortnite, Spongebob memes and particularly off color critiques of neoliberal politicians were not authored my me but by my 17-year-old nephews: Cobbler, Greaden and Edwinford.

Eldrick is probably the most famous "Black celebrity who's ashamed to be Black" and yet Black people still **** with him.

I don't get it.

Mayor Pete has the glow guys, get on board. Kamala, Biden and Cory split the white vote. Young voters move to mayor pete, and the white working class begins to believe. He has a path. :nerd::nerd:

Tiger got that 2002 Ben Carson juice.

Self hating cornball brother that is so amazing at his job that black people look past all the buffoonery and still ****s with him.

I know Tiger's favorite course is the Sunken Place Links, but I been cheering for dude since I was a kid. It is my one coal gang indulgence.

Last edited:

Self hating cornball brother that is so amazing at his job that black people look past all the buffoonery and still ****s with him.

I know Tiger's favorite course is the Sunken Place Links, but I been cheering for dude since I was a kid. It is my on coal gang indulgence.

He’s the reason I play golf so I have a soft spot even with all his buffoonery. But I agree with everything you said above. Hell even with his Uncle Tom antics white golf fans hate him just because they’re afraid that he will beat Jacks record of 18 majors.

I know Tiger's favorite course is the Sunken Place Links, but I been cheering for dude since I was a kid. It is my one coal gang indulgence.
Im not cheering for Biscuit Woods

Back
Top Bottom