***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You start exonerated. You are innocent unless proven guilty. Prosecutors didn't have enough to conclude he obstructed justice. They have the burden to prove it. That means he is innocent.

:rofl:

It is wild the way people are willing to distort clear legal principles.

My prediction is that congress is also not going to move forward on impeachment for obstruction of justice. Why do you think that is?

Last edited:
Why are you so giddy though?

Sound like you just found out you're not the dad on Maury.

tumblr_n07nut5djP1spdt2jo2_400.gif

Why are you so giddy though?

Sound like you just found out you're not the dad on Maury.

Not giddy, but it is hilarious due to the countless posts in this thread suggesting guilt for collusion with Russia. Now that has devolved to somehow holding out hope of possible obstruction that the prosecutor wouldn't even conclude happened.

Also, I'd imagine finding out you are a dad is good news.

For the American public, this is largely NOT about legal guilt or innocence. It’s about the kind of person that’s in the White House. His guilt or innocence isn’t on trial but trumps character is on full display right now. No amount of spin or semantics can change that. Let’s just hope the American public actually reads the report to come to a conclusion themselves.

People who are not a fan of Trump's character did not need this investigation or Mueller report to come to that. The purpose of this particular investigation was Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to influence the election. That was not found. And no conclusion of obstruction was found either.

His character, for better or worse, is a separate issue.

People who are not a fan of Trump's character did not need this investigation or Mueller report to come to that. The purpose of this particular investigation was Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to influence the election. That was not found. And no conclusion of obstruction was found either.

His character, for better or worse, is a separate issue.

No, but there are plenty of “I voted for Obama twice before voting for trump” people out there who will undoubtedly factor all of this in when at the voting booth.

How is Trump trying to get the investigation shut down not a blatant offense?

That's why I can't trust this process. Dudes are way too above the law.

No, but there are plenty of “I voted for Obama twice before voting for trump” people out there who will undoubtedly factor all of this in when at the voting booth.

Perhaps. We will see. That will be an interesting statistic to follow this go-round. I can see many going for Bernie if he wins the primary.

Just got home, anyone know what the report said about Trump's order to fire Mueller?

How is Trump trying to get the investigation shut down not a blatant offense?

That's why I can't trust this process. Dudes are way too above the law.

Criminal intent is an element of obstruction of justice. It is laid out starting on page 221 of the link to the report I posted.

Back
Top Bottom