***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie Bonds
wow.png

I don't like Biden but don't know why I should think those comments as a bad look.

Most people don’t know he had a brain aneurysm, and releasing this the same time he is guffawing daily is the bad look. However, I see your point. Stand alone this isn’t bad

full

More specifically, the PM said this idea was absurd and hoped it was not serious.

Our PRESIDENT ELECT is giving them time to get their act together before we buy Greenland. The PM is dealing with an Elite negotiator so I expect the deal to be finalized in two weeks. We get Greenland in exchange for Libbifornia and some Cool Greys.

But real talk that passage is kinda insightful. Dude knows that given all the BS that has been fed to him by his family and friends he should have more ****ed up views regarding black people. But because he had positive interactions with black folk at a young age, when he was very vulnerable, so he can't fully adopt the white supremacists programming.

Now he is left in a state of cognitive dissonance. :lol: :lol:

Dude still sounded loony as hell doe. He all kinds of messed up. He wants to be locked up with dudes from the trenches instead of playing pickle ball with Bernie Madoff. What in the world :rofl:

I think he said it in a looney way but i think what he was really trying to say is that black people have tangible problems while white people have more abstract problems. i agree with this. it’s easier to identify with people that have tangible problems like trying to get a job, raise their kids, etc than it is to identify with privileged (usually white) people that have everything but are popping xanax and all sorts of opioids to deal with more abstract problems like not being made president of the country club.

Even a member from the right wing populist Danish People's Party, who since their establishment in 1995 are often credited as the pioneers of the modern anti-immigrant populist wave, said that if Trump is serious about buying Greenland, then he has gone truly mad.

In the college football thread we call it crootin season or bag season. @MVP can explain. Coal Gang dropping them bags and getting all da 5 star recruits. I still remember when we recruited @whywesteppin out of Buffington High. He ran a 4.3 40 and had fluid coal mining skills. This young man is a top 3 pick in next year's elections and we got him in the late 4th round. AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom