***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Education? Teach children what it means to be Merican. I'll leave that to Betsy Bae to choose what's best to teach. But its 3 things: God. Guns. And how to combat lib conjecture and innuendo.

None of this liberal slander called 'science' or 'empathy.'

giphy.gif
I have no idea what you are implying here.

You are comparing her to Hillary?

Yang's point of funding public school's is vague. So far the solution for funding public schools has been charter schools and they've been proven to be predatory and not very effective.

Brokeboi Bernie trying to make America broke with his ridiculous libbie education plan. Also trying to one-up Warren Bae.

Yes. Both are about as inspiring as paint drying.
Maybe to you.

Don't think reality matches your opinion though.

When did Hillary ever poll at 1% in a Dem primary? We are talking about the same person that won the last Dem primary by a landslide, that same person?

Joe is less inspiring than Hilldawg. But here we are.
The things motivating Joe's support and Hillary's are different.

Sorry but there were women that took legit pride and had real excitement in Hillary's run. She dominated in the Dems most loyal voters

Not liking a candidate is one thing, acting like there were not people are legit excited by them is another. Let us not confuse the two.

Last edited:
Corey Booker is the LAST person that should be talking about public schools and funding
seeing how he left Newark's public school system in worse shape than it was before he got into office.

Him and his administration totally mismanaged Newark's budget and the money given to them by Zuckerberg.

The Charter Schools subject is kinda like the tough on crime subject.

People have to understand that there was a time when it legit look like Charter Schools were gonna be a net positive, and that motivated people's support for them. That was proven to be wrong, so stances change.

I am really not all that mad at people that support Charter Schools back in the day and see the error of their ways. Because I know a ton of welling meaning people like that.

Back
Top Bottom