***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_20191106_092221.jpg
IMG_20191106_092430.jpg

T
Our PRESIDENT ELECT looks Handsome. I love the red glow his skin has.

Shout out to Kentucky for doing what Mississippians are too lazy to do. There's no way this state should be Republican with the amount of blacks here. Was beyond irritated at my little brother for not going out to vote. After work, he felt like playing the damn video game was more important than looking at a voting booth for 5 minutes. There's a lot of others in the state that probably did the same as him.
Then these same people wonder why so many roads in the state of Mississippi are filled with potholes, why healthcare is bad, why education is bad, why most people are living paycheck to paycheck, why HBCUs are being underfunded and talks of merging these HBCUs into one school are out there. Tate Reeves wants to get rid of hospitals in rural areas for crying out loud. smh I need to move.

Shout out to Kentucky for doing what Mississippians are too lazy to do. There's no way this state should be Republican with the amount of blacks here. Was beyond irritated at my little brother for not going out to vote. After work, he felt like playing the damn video game was more important than looking at a voting booth for 5 minutes. There's a lot of others in the state that probably did the same as him.
Then these same people wonder why so many roads in the state of Mississippi are filled with potholes, why healthcare is bad, why education is bad, why most people are living paycheck to paycheck, why HBCUs are being underfunded and talks of merging these HBCUs into one school are out there. Tate Reeves wants to get rid of hospitals in rural areas for crying out loud. smh I need to move.

I agree with your assessment. This happens when people don't believe that voting works and that the system is rigged. Mississippi still has Jim Crow related election laws on the books. It would've taken a herculean effort for Hood to win given the Jim Crow era election laws designed to dilute African American voting power. Hopefully after the court strikes down the laws, things will change.

Taylor came out swinging, immediately referencing a contemporaenous memo. Ironically, Sondland specifically said that he wanted to make sure nobody was taking any kind of notes during this call. That's exactly what Taylor ended up doing when he grew concerned about the nature of the conversation. He then notified the Deputy Secretary of State.
(Page 25)
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6541263/Bill-Taylor-Deposition.pdf
7586461a397147ed7dc734adab0c7ec9.png

e58b91e50d3b33cd2906748d7ed05fdf.png

f6df56b3c9151f0dd0ecd390deabdc0b.png

1164bcaddc3b1e1393fb497c89577a17.png

Further support for the inference that Rudy and Trump were more interested in Ukraine publicly announcing the investigation, rather than the investigation itself. If Ukraine were to issue the statement drafted by Giuliani but then not do anything further, Trump and Rudy's goal would still have been achieved.

(Page 36)
840a297ea47bde606fae837f0038a51b.png

(Page 38 )
3c336b85d6ddcdd8202b7d0fb4baa792.png

(Page 39)
03a16f064e01ea68638e37fdd864e6ae.png

(Continued from above excerpt)
The hold on the military aid was released 3 days later, after Zelensky said he would comply with Trump's demand for a public statement.
By this time, the WH would have also been aware of the whistleblower complaint.
ac442592b4f565a9a0c7aa28d96fe1cd.png

(Page 41)
The Ukrainians successfully hustled the military aid out of Trump's hold. Zelensky committed to a public statement, got the aid 3 days later and then left Trump and Rudy hanging. Smart move by the Ukrainians to gain the upper hand in this situation where they were at a steep disadvantage.
0aa39d7fbcee8396b0a0b3167e7134e4.png

(Page 45, 46)
Taylor explains how he routinely took notes on his interactions, giving him the upper hand over Trump and Rudy's co-conspirators.
73b8652ac8f6a5df5b0f2db80db84284.png

d1d53413f3d7fa5c547e2079c21683b0.png

Taylor notes that the State Dept ordered him to not appear for testimony under current circumstances.
0f54422b8f38fc1bf4deb4ba1534c8e7.png

On the previous page, Taylor noted that the State Dept requested all of his relevant communications/documents. The State Dept then failed to meet a subpoena deadline for those documents. Pompeo has since said the State Dept would comply with the document request.
44484acedc5d322b9ff00ca3d2d66e84.png

4DAB651A-35D5-4213-B307-E3CF4CACC11B.jpeg

Was telling my homeboy that lawmakers still wish they could merge Valley, Jax State, and Alcorn right now.

as you can see, I went to state too, but I was raised on valleys campus.

What is wrong with these morons? His own attorneys are now trying to argue that Stone did not have an intermediary. In that hypothetical, that means he lied to Congress about the intermediary.
Stone's witness tampering charge is about pressuring Credico to lie under oath about him being Stone's intermediary rather than Jerome Corsi. Stone then threatened to kill Credico's dog if he didn't perjure himself to match with Stone's own testimony.
Flynn's attorneys are trying to pull a similar stunt by arguing that Flynn was actually innocent, which would mean he lied under oath twice by reaffirming every part of his guilty plea, including infront of the judge set to sentence him.

Obviously Stone is counting on a pardon but it doesn't make this strategy any less baffling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom