***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Not surprised. That is the defense all of his supporters will have to go with because everything else has been disproven.

So according to polls, The vast majority of Sanders supporters believe that Epstein was murdered. The vast majority of Biden supporters believe that Epstein committed suicide. Warren supporters are split on the question.

Epstein was undoubtedly murdered.

how can a rational adult who understands our government’s history DOUBT that he was murdered?

The prosecution lays out Stone's motive for his 5 counts of false statements, one count of obstruction and one count of witness tampering.
They also provide more detail on Stone's interactions with Trump at key moments.

a6c2074690a0549a674eb6b500878fbe.png

1e365cdf0682a6960b97f20c8b68fd0d.png

61d6387f92a3814bf2ff4725808e921d.png

7955974d8d18c216e81a609e287bcb62.png

e1db211316efa459a5c235e83781aec1.png

Epstein was undoubtedly murdered.

how can a rational adult who understands our government’s history DOUBT that he was murdered?
I don't think that's necessarily true. Sex offenders like Epstein are utter cowards by default, so suicide would also be logical for someone in his position. I do agree the very suspicious circumstances lean more towards foul play.

Rambling Rudy has finally lawyered up. If I were his lawyer, I'd start with confiscating his communication devices and taping his mouth shut.
Sidenote: The new lawyer is also the one who emailed Cohen "Rudy said this communication channel must be maintained... Sleep well tonight, you have friends in high places." after Cohen's arrest.

Costello's emails to Cohen in further detail:
"I just spoke to Rudy Giuliani and told him I was on your team. He asked me to tell you that he knows how tough this is on you and your family and he will make (sure) to tell the President. He said thank you for opening this back channel of communication and asked me to keep in touch."

In a follow-up email, Costello told Cohen he had spoken to Giuliani and told Cohen that it was "very very positive."
"There was never a doubt and they are in our corner," Costello wrote. "Rudy said this communication channel must be maintained. He called it crucial and noted how reassured they were that they had someone like me whom Rudy has known for so many years in this role."
"Sleep well tonight, you have friends in high places."

Last edited:

Like an ostrich, this lowlife will keep his head in the sand. It's getting played out, and you can never trust people like him, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz etc. The way they managed to contort their themselves into support of Trump after what they said about him not too long ago, and in spite of the things he said about them. They have no self respect or integrity whatsoever. You can never trust people like that.

Look at this ***** Mooch :lol:

I don't plan on forgiving anyone I know personally for voting for this guy once he's out of office

Not at all. People like Mooch were more than happy cuddling up to Trump when it suited their purpose. Witnessing his bs behind the scenes, and it didn't stop their party. The moment he was done with them, or they could no longer benefit from it, that is when they decide to spill the beans and speak out/confirm things rational people already knew. They get no props or respect from me, and they can all go to hell.

goledensilence goledensilence

Finished undergrad at state in 09, got my mba from valley in 11. With consistently declining enrollments, I imagine some people still want. That’d be terrible for a lot of kids in the delta that want to pursue a higher education.

College Educated whites went to Trump too though :emoji_thinking:

Trump has no shot at the presidency if all white people voted the same way as college educated white people. The GOP would be destroyed nationally too. I think that is what they are getting at.

I mean I agree with your correction but I was more getting at the electoral math doesn't work for Trump in the GOP if they are only winning the white vote by below 5 points.

That is too small a margin to overcome the beating the get with minority groups.

If white people voted like black people the general election would be between a center left liberal and a leftist (if young people turnout). Or a centrist liberal and center left liberal (if they don't).

Back
Top Bottom