***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ohhh.png

Son good one day but then "Mind of a Lunatic" the next.

"I sit alone in my four cornered room staring at candles - dreaming of the people I've dismantled!"

This was a little too much, even for unofficial Trump defense attorney Barr. Kinda surprised he didn't do it tbh.

Either way, Barr already quashed DOJ scrutiny of Trump's Ukraine actions. When DOJ then received a criminal referral signed by the IC Inspector General and Acting DNI Maguire, they swiftly quashed the matter without opening an investigation. The CIA General Counsel had unsuccessfully issued a criminal referral on the Ukraine scheme as well.
Additionally, the Council of Inspectors General sent DOJ a letter last month in which roughly 70 signatories said the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel's effort to block the whistleblower complaint from being transmitted to Congress was not a valid law interpretation. The letter also stated that the OLC opinion posed a serious threat to the whistleblower system in several ways.

Letter excerpt:
https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/CIGIE_Letter_to_OLC_Whistleblower_Disclosure.pdf
7e2658a488ccf0b5df2ed43ca5598047.png

ae0b3a3dcef70c366879a0fbeb7b2e53.png

bc674d1aee62e07faa44dc91a83d3128.png

efee823f8f24dbc9d0ca9a99395df827.png

1492e8ce3c11d87a72424dec1382e5b6.png

67a3302bd4cf3a1f887c279fae4d5028.png

e00df77f2a697d1ecf7e3dad719628fd.png

(The letter contains dozens and dozens of additional signatures by Office of Inspector General personnel)
da85d184261666674162393d92e1ae58.png

Last edited:
This is where economic anxiety really comes into play. If a person uses a racial slur, you can only call them racist once you rule out economic anxiety which is almost impossible to do.
I was on my deathbed this past year. The doctors were baffled. NOBODY COULD FIGURE IT OUT. Along with fits of extreme anxiousness brought on by liberal innuendo and hyperbole, I would wake up at nights in cold sweat thinking about whether my children would be indoctrinated to accept homosexuality as normal.

That's when I took matters into my own hands. After months of extensive research, I diagnosed myself with "economic anxiety." There is no cure, they say. Just ways to alleviate the symptoms. I'm in a support group now, and I really feel like I have a new lease on life.

Hopefully Trump wins in 2020, otherwise I will surely relapse.

That's when I took matters into my own hands. After months of extensive research, I diagnosed myself with "economic anxiety." There is no cure, they say. Just ways to alleviate the symptoms. I'm in a support group now, and I really feel like I have a new lease on life.
Likewise, fellow Coal Gang comrade. Maybe we are in the same support group, it's hard to tell who's behind those pointy hoods.

As I mentioned earlier, Barr already killed off the multiple criminal referrals sent to DOJ regarding Trump’s role in the Ukraine scheme, without even opening an investigation. The only distinction here is that Barr was apparently unwilling to personally say in public that he already quashed any scrutiny of Trump’s actions.

Don’t be fooled by this PR spin

Last edited:
Likewise, fellow Coal Gang comrade. Maybe we are in the same support group, it's hard to tell who's behind those pointy hoods.
They say it doesn't discriminate, that it can strike anyone at any time.

Everyone in the support group is an uneducated single white male, but that's only because we're the only ones brave enough to admit we suffer from economic anxiety.

Mayor: Roxbury residents support ‘Nubian Square’ name change

BOSTON — An effort to rename the square in a historically black Boston neighborhood to Nubian Square isn’t dead, despite the failure of a citywide referendum.

Democratic Mayor Marty Walsh said Wednesday that voters in the Roxbury neighborhood, where the name change is being proposed, overwhelmingly approved the proposal to rename Dudley Square in Tuesday’s election.

His office said 1,986 Roxbury residents voted in favor of the non-binding referendum to 957 against. The ballot question failed citywide, with 46% in favor and 54% against.

Because of the strong support in Roxbury, Walsh said his office will be meeting with name change advocates to discuss next steps.

“I am proud of the community for their continued advocacy on this issue,” he said in a statement to The Associated Press.
Walsh said among the next steps is having the Nubian Square Coalition officially petition the city’s Public Improvement Commission for the name change.

Back
Top Bottom