***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is such a large L.

K Ball w/ an interesting perspective on Warren I hadn’t considered.

I watched a video, it is long form massive reach. The candidate that has performed the best in the debates, with questions that have conservative frames on them, doesn't know how to answer tough questions :lol: :lol:

This is just cherry picking a few clips to make an argument that would fall apart of we considered more examples.

Imagine being so dense you think that the woman that thought up the Consumer Protection Bureau is putting on an act regarding her care for regular people. Ball is the only one full of it.

Thought this was interesting

Apparently, there’s a large constituency that flipped from Obama to Trump.

There were more voters that went Obama Trump than Romney - Hillary, apparently. I ready that somwhere but can’t find the link so if it’s false, I’ll hold my L.

Thought this was interesting

Apparently, there’s a large constituency that flipped from Obama to Trump.

There were more voters that went Obama Trump than Romney - Hillary, apparently. I ready that somwhere but can’t find the link so if it’s false, I’ll hold my L.

Old news. How about posting something of value that is maybe new?

I like black people having so a lot of power in the Dem primary. But individual states pick when they want their primary, it is not a centralized choice.

I mean it is weird to lillywhite states get to go first but the king makers are still black Southern voters.

My biggest issue I have with the Iowa Primary is that it is a damn caucus

This is their defense? Yikes
You already lost if you have to include 'the hostage says he was not held captive' as a serious argument. When Trump said "I have a favor to ask though" immediately Zelensky told him Ukraine was preparing to buy more javelins, Trump knew that Zelensky was aware of the Giuliani's pressure campaign because he was acting at the direction of Trump. He didn't have to be more explicit than that in the call because Giuliani etc had already explicitly made their demands clear to Ukraine in private.
Giuliani's co-conspirator Lev Parnas now admits that he directly demanded a Biden probe from Ukraine in advance of the July call and told them that if they didn't comply, aid would be frozen and Mike Pence wouldn't show up at Zelensky's inauguration. Parnas' new lawyer said he did so at the direction of Giuliani, who acted at the direction of Trump, and both of Parnas' threats ended up happening. Ukrainian government officials were already concerned by at least May 2019 that the aid was potentially in jeopardy, and Giuliani was ramping up his pressure campaign at the time. Either way they ended up getting definitive confirmation that the aid was conditioned on complying with Trump/Rudy's investigation demands.
The WH released the hold on the aid shortly after learning of the whistleblower complaint, and just days after Zelensky committed to going on CNN to issue a public statement about Trump/Giuliani's demands. Zelensky didn't end up doing so after Reuters reported that the hold was released.
https://www.axios.com/republicans-i...utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic
96b9ab159d10247f321bf33501173bca.png

Last edited:
Please dear lord baby jesus......

Hope this happens.

Adding a woman named Nimrata nee Randhawa "Nikki" Haley will for sure garner more votes than the white evangelical man that is currently VP.

All the talk about the first Indian American Sikh woman Vice President in the history of the U.S. will definitely excite the base. :lol:

Hope this happens.

Adding a woman named Nimrata nee Randhawa "Nikki" Haley will for sure garner more votes than the white evangelical man that is currently VP.

All the talk about the first Indian American Sikh woman Vice President in the history of the U.S. will definitely excite the base. :lol:

cult 45 will be there, but they’re not enough

republicans can only continue to turn a blind eye for so long and little things like that help to chip away.. I mean obviously the representatives ain’t going do shh like support impeachment or the actual defense of things because that’s the end of them without all this BS even without the trump factor, but they’re too far down the hole at this point with this guy

going be funny as hell trying see them on the backend and try and deny things

Back
Top Bottom