***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He was in the Hyperbolic chamber training with Goku.
f48e23015ae28e5d890f38a1b66db5f7.jpg

I have no idea if he is, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t.

No way you pay this much attention to politics...and have no idea who Stephen Miller is. Cmon man :lol:. He’s one of the most visible dudes in the administration. Trump’s Senior Policy Advisor. The Architect of the “Muslim ban”. The kids in cages at the southern border. Basically, He’s in charge of all of Trumps immigration policies. You know him. To pretend like you don’t, is disingenuous. But here you go as far as “background” sine you’re pretending like you have absolutely no clue who he is.

And here are his leaked email that give further insight into what we all knew. But I truly don’t expect you to respond to this. Can guarantee you will overlook it or deflect.

No way you pay this much attention to politics...and have no idea who Stephen Miller is. Cmon man :lol:. He’s one of the most visible dudes in the administration. Trump’s Senior Policy Advisor. The Architect of the “Muslim ban”. The kids in cages at the southern border. Basically, He’s in charge of all of Trumps immigration policies. You know him. To pretend like you don’t, is disingenuous. But here you go as far as “background” sine you’re pretending like you have absolutely no clue who he is.

And here are his leaked email that give further insight into what we all knew. But I truly don’t expect you to respond to this. Can guarantee you will overlook it or deflect.

Perhaps you didn’t see the question asked. The question was whether I considered him a white nationalist. Not whether I am familiar with him generally.

“We never fact-checked anything” Former Breitbart writer Katie McHugh told the Southern Poverty Law Center Watchdog group”

And this is who Facebook decides to name as a “trusted source”....and ole Tulsi, decides to spend her week cavorting with handullz handullz

Y’all ****** are so lame, bruh. :rofl: :rofl:

I disagree with her on domestic policy, namely Medicare. I wouldn’t vote for her. I agree with her that we shouldn’t the worlds police and we get into a lot of wasteful, illegal wars, a position that 70%+ of the country agrees with.

plus she’s a cutie dip.

If that makes me a fan to, so be it.

It’s going to be Bern, Liz and Struggle Bus Biden in the end so all this is just fluff.

Her and Yang are still outperforming establishment Dems w/ super long tenures and connects... and doing it without the big money support.

I can appreciate that.

:pimp: :pimp:

Y’all *****s are so lame, bruh. :rofl: :rofl:

I disagree with her on domestic policy, namely Medicare. I wouldn’t vote for her. I agree with her that we shouldn’t the worlds police and we get into a lot of wasteful, illegal wars, a position that 70%+ of the country agrees with.

plus she’s a cutie dip.

If that makes me a fan to, so be it.

It’s going to be Bern, Liz and Struggle Bus Biden in the end so all this is just fluff.

Her and Yang are still outperforming establishment Dems w/ super long tenures and connects... and doing it without the big money support.

I can appreciate that.

:pimp: :pimp:

You are such an easy mark. She doesn't believe that...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5da68baee4b02253a2fa51b0/amp

As a member of Congress, Gabbard has joined Republicans in excoriating Obama for declining to describe members of the so-called Islamic State, also known as ISIS, as “radical Islamic terrorists” — a decision clearly meant to avoid linking Islam with terrorism. Gabbard also aligned with the GOP in supporting a 2015 bill to freeze the admission of Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS — an effort Trump would later implement through executive action.

Despite positioning herself as a non-interventionist, Gabbard has cheered U.S. drone strikes and special forces operations against suspected militants, which have resulted in civilian casualties with little accountability or oversight. Arms dealers have taken note: Lockheed Martin and Boeing were two of Gabbard’s largest donors during the 2016 election.
“In short, when it comes to the war against terrorists, I’m a hawk,” she told the Hawaii Tribune-Herald in 2016. “When it comes to counterproductive wars of regime change, I’m a dove.”

You think the drone strike loving lady that defense contractors love is anti-war. :lol:

And it is funny you diss the establishment out of one side of your mouth but support a candidate that is part of the Democratic establishment. The lack of self awareness is amazing.

Maybe you should follow the advice biggie62 biggie62 gave you a few days ago.

Last edited:

heres a nice write up on it

I’ve read a good bit of that editorial but I do not see the actual emails.

Like I stated, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a white nationalist. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t. That article doesn’t go as far as to say he is a white nationalist, which was your question.

Jury deliberations in the Stone trial started roughly 2 hours ago.

My prediction: Guilty on all 5 false statement counts, guilty on the obstruction count and acquittal on the witness tampering

Maybe if your boys had nothing to hide they wouldn’t block dudes from testifying

I’m lost. Cant the House vote and hold these people in contempt if they defy a subpoena?

Wonder why they aren’t going that route...

I’m lost. Cant the House vote and hold these people in contempt if they defy a subpoena?

Wonder why they aren’t going that route...

maybe they’re building a case.. and then planning on going that route

then we can all see how far cult 45 will go to protect

Back
Top Bottom