***Official Political Discussion Thread***

manny.png

Oh wow look. Obama said he will support whomever is the candidate, is and he still wants people to push to make things better, be more progressive than him.

Almost like his comments were a nuanced measured assessment of the current state of Democratic Politics.

But yeah, he should shut up because I think he is insulting my wishes (he is not).

That clown that was yelling, "Mister CHAIRMAN" is number 3 in this weekend's DEPLORABLE power Rankings. Gym holding strong at #2 with new revelations that a ref told him about the sexual assault. Rounding out the top 5 is Representative Stefanik. What an idiot but I don't blame her for being a DEPLORABLE, I blame the people that voted for her.. We aren't falling for the scam.

In a morbid way I wonder what will this parasite go on to do after Trump. He could run for elected position himself, lobbying, or TV? He’s younger and not as well connected as the rest of the clown show so he can’t just skirt into the shadows for the rest of his life.

The fact that he has so many options because of how horrible a human being he is, is ludicrous.

The WH readout of the call on April 22 also claimed that Trump brought up rooting out corruption in the call. The newly released reconstructed memo of that call does not make any mention of corruption at any point. I don't see how it would make sense for the WH to remove any mention of corruption from the reconstructed memo.
Either the WH lied back then or they're lying now.

bbc7c6a13afe0dfb077083de55744192.png

Last edited:
Amazing how Sondland's memory magically repaired itself after other witnesses described Sondland's conversation with Yermak.
Now that these other folks mention it, I did say this to the Ukrainians. I just completely forgot, please believe me.

Russia, if you are listening...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...651cbc-08b3-11ea-b388-434b5c1d7dd8_story.html
Sondland discussed sensitive matters with Trump on phone from Kyiv restaurant as waiters circled
Waiters were coming and going as U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on the phone with President Trump on July 26 from the outdoor section of a central Kyiv restaurant and discussed the Ukrainian president’s willingness to conduct politically charged investigations, an episode that also highlighted the lack of security around a presidential call, according to testimony to Congress and a person familiar with the episode.

Excerpts:
262538a29ac65bb206d27486273b5cb6.png

5d85aa286e9e6fad6d57ffd839db5070.png

438915406941a1cfeb0e902fd0d341a4.png

df65ba09cac6cdfb9cb3ec4f7ae6d3e0.png

df6049340030544e3a284ea500526e6f.png

Mayor Pete is a piece of ****. This is disrespectful and I question if he would do this to white people.

Mayor Pete is a scumbag and if he doesn't do some explaining soon he will make the DEPLORABLE power rankings list. He would never do this to White voters and he knows he will get washed in the South. This reeks of White Privilege which Mayor Pete has been a MAJOR beneficiary of .

Back
Top Bottom