***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Easy there fella, with the warmest regards and kindest respects, you supported Roy Moore. You defended him more than Trump which says something. No one is falling for your due process scam when you are awfully quiet when people that look like you aren't afforded due process. I never see you in those threads but the moment a DEPLORABLE is in trouble you put on the cape. Have a great day.

Due process scam? Because you don’t see me in threads?

:stoneface:

I defended due process, pal.
You are such a damn hypocrite.

Roy Moore was not on trial in anyway, he was up for an election. People called him a pedo and said his punish should be......wait for it.....he not be elected.

And you flipped out

But when Joe Biden was and is being accused of corruption by Trump, your *** didn't complain they were violating Biden's right to due process, you instead what to focus on.....wait for it.....it hurting him in an election.

You can't argue you we're sticking to your principles when your troll *** can't apply them universally.

You are such a damn hypocrite.

Roy Moore was not on trial in anyway, he was up for an election. People called him a pedo and said his punish should be......wait for it.....he not be elected.

And you flipped out

But when Joe Biden was and is being accused of corruption by Trump, your *** didn't complain they were violating Biden's right to due process, you instead what to focus on.....wait for it.....it hurting him in an election.

You can't argue you we're sticking to your principles when your troll *** can't apply them universally.

You haven’t seen me state that Biden shouldn’t be elected because he is a criminal. Nor have I seen anyone in here advance that narrative.If someone thinks Biden shouldn’t be elected because he is a criminal that flies in the face of due process and it is wrong and ignorant. Just like it is wrong and ignorant to say that Roy Moore shouldn’t have been elected because he is a criminal. In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty.

I clearly stated there were other, legitimate, reasons not to vote for Roy Moore, but him being an alleged pedophile is not one. Jobs can’t use arrests to deny employment—just convictions. The reason is due process. You aren’t asked “have you been arrested/accused of a felony?” You are asked “have you been convicted of a felony?” And Roy Moore wasn’t even arrested for pedophilia. Again, I am defending the notions of fairness associated with due process, not the individual.

You haven’t seen me state that Biden shouldn’t be elected because he is a criminal. Nor have I seen anyone in here advance that narrative.If someone thinks Biden shouldn’t be elected because he is a criminal that flies in the face of due process and it is wrong and ignorant. Just like it is wrong and ignorant to say that Roy Moore shouldn’t have been elected because he is a criminal. In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty.

I clearly stated there were other, legitimate, reasons not to vote for Roy Moore, but him being an alleged pedophile is not one. Jobs can’t use arrests to deny employment—just convictions. The reason is due process. You aren’t asked “have you been arrested/accused of a felony?” You are asked “have you been convicted of a felony?” And Roy Moore wasn’t even arrested for pedophilia. Again, I am defending the notions of fairness associated with due process, not the individual.
Man shut up

Hilary was a little *** back in her day! Where did all of this personality come from?

This personality would have won her the presidency. Real, open, and Trump would have not been able to pin her down on her phony behaviours, which is what made people question her ethics, character.

Hilary was a little *** back in her day! Where did all of this personality come from?

She always had it. Everyone that ever worked with Hillary always speaks glowingly of her. People hate her so anything she says is funneled through this frame of he is just faking it or pandering. The hot sauce thing is a perfect example.

Even Bernie was outchea talking about how much he likes her personally.

People just chose to believe the picture of her GOP painted.

thoughts.. prayers..

1575657262676.png

Back
Top Bottom