***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He said he acts like he does on purpose to get attention to issues.

He tried to act like a normal mayor in Newark and everyone brushed him off. He couldn't even get developer to consider Newark. That's when he started doing the media **** to get attention. Even now he says the stuff he does is to fight for any little inch he can for people.

Dude been on hunger strikes, ran into a burning building to save a woman , tried to save someone from bleeding out from a gun shot wound, let Hurricane Sandy victims stay in his home. Dude stills lives in the neighborhood.

Nearly everyone that knows Booker personally says he a real one. His staff didn't quit and take other jobs for months because they wanted to stay loyal.

He knows he comes off a certain way, and that is by design (he is kinda a corny dude too though :lol:), because he is outchea trying to get stuff done for folk, and trying to act normal just hasn't work.
I live five minutes away from Newark and spend a lot of time in Newark. The majority of folk from Newark hate Cory. He didn’t do ish but sell out the people of Newark for personal gain while he was mayor. Used that city for a platform to get a senate seat.

I live five minutes away from Newark and spend a lot of time in Newark. The majority of folk from Newark hate Cory. He didn’t do ish but sell out the people of Newark for personal gain while he was mayor. Used that city for a platform to get a senate seat.
To be honest, I believe nothing you say and think that you are completely full of ****.

There will be zero black people on the Democratic debate stage tonight.

1579026848663.png

Da party of Diversity
It does have the most diverse voters by far.

Some statistics from the 2016 election results:

White: 37% for Clinton vs 57% for Trump
African-American: 89% for Clinton vs 8% for Trump
Hispanic: 66% for Clinton vs 28% for Trump
Asian: 65% for Clinton vs 27% for Trump
Other: 56% for Clinton, 36% for Trump

Last edited:
Gonna be fun watching Da Don wash Jumpoff Joey and Da party of diversity cry for another 4 years MAGA 2020
Will it still be fun when he continues his streak of brazen criminality, continues to roll back civil rights progress at DOJ, destroys what remains of the US' international relationships and drags you into a military conflict in Iran?

Will it still be fun when he continues his streak of brazen criminality, continues to roll back civil rights progress at DOJ, destroys what remains of the US' international relationships and drags you into a military conflict in Iran?
He is trolling.

Does anybody know how / why places like Iowa and Idaho are so important to elections? Like how did Iowa get to be the first place people vote?
Interesting. I would like to know this as well. I know that the majority of candidates who win Iowa's Democratic caucus go on to become the party's nominee for the general election.

Edit: I think you mean New Hampshire instead of Idaho. Iowa and NH are mentioned together a lot.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how / why places like Iowa and Idaho are so important to elections? Like how did Iowa get to be the first place people vote?
Idaho is important?

Iowa is important because it comes first. That's pretty much it.

Secondary reason is that it is a Midwestern state and that region has a disproportionate amount of power in the general.

Back
Top Bottom