***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think the most judicious thing would've been to just quietly let the Joe Rogan "endorsement" happen, embracing it was needless.

I'm not sure how Bernie's team conducted it's cost-benefit analysis. I would think that Rogan himself would be the best conduit for communicating to those non-college-educated whites that Bernie thinks he can win in the Rustbelt. But in embracing Rogan publicly, Sanders has confirmed concerns among liberal identitarians that Bernie is a class-only guy, even if in reality that's not accurate.
- political writer i know off the record

Only republicans can get away with that shhh

look at how they made Obama’s pastor a thing

dude could have done the show and let that be that

as with many thing he and his people gotta be smarter.. cause it ain’t THAT hard to be aware of the BS of that dude

I think the most judicious thing would've been to just quietly let the Joe Rogan "endorsement" happen, embracing it was needless.

I'm not sure how Bernie's team conducted it's cost-benefit analysis. I would think that Rogan himself would be the best conduit for communicating to those non-college-educated whites that Bernie thinks he can win in the Rustbelt. But in embracing Rogan publicly, Sanders has confirmed concerns among liberal identitarians that Bernie is a class-only guy, even if in reality that's not accurate.
- political writer i know off the record

Yep, like I said, famb should have just stayed quiet and let that cook in a corner.

This primary season, not the general.

1579981133205.jpeg

1579981172814.jpeg

1579981208024.png

1579981285395.jpeg

If it really is the case that the median voter in our current electorate would choose fascist Trump over socially democratic Bernie, doesn't that mean that our current electorate is majority fascist? It follows that running moderate Democrats to appeal to the fascist median voter is an act of capitulation to fascism? Wouldn't it also follow that anyone opposed to fascism must support any and all efforts to change the electorate so that the median voter is not a fascist?

And after inquiring about Ukraine's depence on US aid to resist Russia, he ended up illegally withholding the aid Ukraine desperately needed.
https://apnews.com/b8f3620a62c633658199f1fe85fe4647
In recording Trump asks how long Ukraine can resist Russians
President Donald Trump inquired how long Ukraine would be able to resist Russian aggression without U.S. assistance during a 2018 meeting with donors that included the indicted associates of his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Watching the trial coverage from this morning and these people are ridiculous
Nothing I didn't already expect though

Back
Top Bottom