***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lol @ the pearl clutching repubs are doing now acting like they aren’t the party of the gerrymander. It's amazing that the strategy that works best for the party is to do the nefarious then distort reality after the fact.
Their supporters simply do not care that they gerrymander and suppress votes. The pearl clutching and lying gives them a chance to get their supporters angry at the Democrats; now their supporters are repeating the same bull**** they heard from the GOP.

Last edited:
I have zero problem with her going at sanders..

but it’s a damn joke how she and others go at other people.. it’s shh like this when I wish the media would pull that both sides mess

For the 10000th time. Unless it’s uncle Biden going against Trump, get ready for four more years of the devil. Y’all really pulling for Pocahantas? Lol

I’m sure people are going to disagree but the only person at this point that has a real shot at beating Trump is Yang.
giphy (14).gif

Republicans really gotta do better than this idiot.. but I guess trump is their leader

dwalk31 dwalk31 some times it be ya own

This really highlights the stupidity of Trump and his legions
He talks about making the trial public so it can be must see TV
He talks about not wanting his defense laid out on Saturday because Saturday is death valley for ratings

If he's going to play the ratings game, wouldn't you think the people are going to want to see some riveting dramatic programming?
Wouldn't you think the viewers are going to want to see your high powered attorneys rip those lying libtard witnesses to shreds?

As a matter of fact, if these are the best attorneys money can buy, shouldn't they want to put on an elaborate courtroom proceeding to cement their legacies as the best impeachment trial lawyers in the history of the United States of America?

This really highlights the stupidity of Trump and his legions
He talks about making the trial public so it can be must see TV
He talks about not wanting his defense laid out on Saturday because Saturday is death valley for ratings

If he's going to play the ratings game, wouldn't you think the people are going to want to see some riveting dramatic programming?
Wouldn't you think the viewers are going to want to see your high powered attorneys rip those lying libtard witnesses to shreds?

As a matter of fact, if these are the best attorneys money can buy, shouldn't they want to put on an elaborate courtroom proceeding to cement their legacies as the best impeachment trial lawyers in the history of the United States of America?

hell.. unless they were able to come up with something legit I don’t get their strategy

I mean I get it, but I would have assumed they would have done their BS and lead into a late Saturday night vote

that why they hide as much as possible and then use some BS to distract from what went down late night Saturday

Back
Top Bottom