***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Appreciate Keeping up with the comedy brehs. I’m in riviera maya Mexico for my honeymoon and it’s making for some good reading pool side.

on a side note, as Dems narrow down the candidates this whole race is starting to feel more and more about what white people want. Buttigieg hasn’t given me any Indication that he’s going to surround himself with a cabinet that’s gonna get work done for black people and people of color
Congrats my dude :smokin

I find it hilarious how so many people are convinced Bernie can beat Trump in the general election. I hope Dems wisen up and start focusing on winning Senate races if he’s going to be the candidate. The GOP did this in 2016 when they thought Hillary was likely going to win and it definitely helped them win a majority in the Senate.

Now he's attacking the jury on behalf of his convicted felon friend who jumped on the sword to protect him. After Trump's attacks on the prosecutors, the jury foreman issued a statement and said she was standing up for how professionally the prosecutors handled themselves during the trial.

Unsurprisingly, this attack on the judge is based on a falsehood. While solitary confinement is generally excessive for just about anyone, those decisions are made at prison management level, not by the judge. Judge Jackson has had to endure numerous threats due to her oversight of several Mueller cases. Roger Stone himself also threatened the judge, while he was under a gag order, by putting a crosshair next to her face on his Instagram page.

Congrats my dude :smokin
Appreciate it brother!!

I’ve been meaning to ask you, what are your thoughts on Bloomberg juxtaposed to the rest of the crew left? The more I here about Bloomberg being egregiously white, the more I see him being willing to admit that he was wrong and checked. Take a look at this discussion

Am I drinking the koolaid? I’m favoring him over buttigieg. But not over Bernie or Biden (even though Biden is pretty much done)

Appreciate it brother!!

I’ve been meaning to ask you, what are your thoughts on Bloomberg juxtaposed to the rest of the crew left? The more I here about Bloomberg being egregiously white, the more I see him being willing to admit that he was wrong and checked. Take a look at this discussion

Am I drinking the koolaid? I’m favoring him over buttigieg. But not over Bernie or Biden (even though Biden is pretty much done)

I'll answer you a little later. I am not a fan of Bloomberg. And I want to make sure I give a thorough breakdown of why he should come anywhere close to the nomination.

The vulnerabilities include the possibility to alter votes or stop a vote from being processed. The company denies the vulnerabilities. In response to the findings, the company also saw the MIT researchers as malicious actors and reported them to law enforcement.

http://news.mit.edu/2020/voting-voatz-app-hack-issues-0213
3462d3167afbb88ea5db3a6cc88dfeaa.png

Reporting 'whitehat' hackers to law enforcement is also fairly typical of companies with significant security vulnerabilities, but they knew these people were from MIT, not some guy in a basement looking for a reward.
You'd think they'd be happy someone is doing their work for them.

Last edited:
The vulnerabilities include the possibility to alter votes or stop a vote from being processed. The company denies the vulnerabilities. In response to the findings, the company also saw the MIT researchers as malicious actors and reported them to law enforcement.

http://news.mit.edu/2020/voting-voatz-app-hack-issues-0213
3462d3167afbb88ea5db3a6cc88dfeaa.png

“The company denies the vulnerabilities.”

Pretty arrogant on their part. Voting devices should not be connected to the internet.

...Probably because it sounds like something Trump would do. Just appoint an AG and US Attorneys you trust to make the right decisions independently. Where there are crimes, a good AG should pursue them. Independently.
ccb5c781a9ebb1cf613543098733a508.png

Appreciate Keeping up with the comedy brehs. I’m in riviera maya Mexico for my honeymoon and it’s making for some good reading pool side.

on a side note, as Dems narrow down the candidates this whole race is starting to feel more and more about what white people want. Buttigieg hasn’t given me any Indication that he’s going to surround himself with a cabinet that’s gonna get work done for black people and people of color

congrats! Where are u staying? My wife and I got married down there.

...Probably because it sounds like something Trump would do. Just appoint an AG and US Attorneys you trust to make the right decisions independently. Where there are crimes, a good AG should pursue them. Independently.
ccb5c781a9ebb1cf613543098733a508.png
She's scuffling right now.

Barr initially tried to move her out of the D.C. US Attorney's Office by offering her a position at main DOJ. She declined.
However, Barr later prevailed as Trump nominated her for a top position at the Treasury Dept. Barr had reportedly been dissatisfied with her handling of cases relating to the Mueller investigation and Trump's political rivals, specifically McCabe.
She was supposed to stay on until her nomination to the Treasury was confirmed, though Barr had said she would likely be replaced in early 2020 if she hadn't been confirmed yet.
Barr did so and installed his right-hand man Timothy Shea, along with another Barr loyalist to serve as Shea's chief of staff. Shea quickly pursued a sentencing recommendation reversal in the Flynn case and tried to do so in the Stone case as well but ultimately acquiesced to the prosecutors after 3 of them threatened to resign. Barr then intervened and Shea signed off on the new recommendation despite agreeing to the 7-9 years just a day earlier.
Once Liu was moved out of the D.C. US Attorney's Office, Trump then withdrew her nomination to the Treasury. Mission accomplished.
She has now resigned from the administration.

Back
Top Bottom