***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie came out like this tonight

D8FCEC56-F1D3-4198-9EA6-616F277C555B.gif

His Acting Homeland Secretary got killed in the Senate today for not knowing anything. He literally answered “human to human” with a straight face when asked by Sen. Kennedy how the virus is transmitted. Kennedy had to insist multiple times to get him to explain further and all he could muster up was “physical contact”, which is obviously not a qualified response.
Even Republicans were baffled and called out his incompetence. His Acting Deputy DHS Secretary was complaining on Twitter yesterday that he couldn’t find a way to access John Hopkins’ data about the virus. Trump lied not even 24 hours ago about the severity of the virus and was unsurprisingly refuted by the CDC today.

Bernie out here calling Netanyahu a racist and saying America has overthrown governments. My goodness :lol:
The first part I am ok with, the second part though.....

Also, Biden is so far ahead of all these people on foreign policy it's not even funny. It's too bad he's done.

The first part I am ok with, the second part though.....

Also, Biden is so far ahead of all these people on foreign policy it's not even funny. It's too bad he's done.

He named some of the most famous coups such as Chile in 1973 and Iran in 1953. Why do not see those as incorrect. To me, it seems like the only answer would be the super pedantic one, that these coups often times involved native right wing forces and the French and British, in many cases.

What was so bad about it?
Implied Middle East is an inherently and historically violent region. Or was he implying Islam was? He didn't really specify.

This was to lead into his point that the situation between Israel and Palestine isn't that big of a deal because it's only been going on for 50 years and he flippantly offered up some solution that amounted to Israel keeping their borders but giving back some of the property outside of their borders (he couldn't get himself to call them "illegal settlements").

His tone the entire time was like, "this is pretty easy to fix. I'm annoyed I have to take time to explain this."

MY PRESIDENT.

Back
Top Bottom