***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump was not an elected official and did not vote for the harmful legislation. Biden was and did.

That is the difference. You like to compare the actions of a then-private citizen to that of an elected official.

Also, I don't cape for the GOP. When I mention things done by the Trump administration, you start talking about the bad acts done by the GOP, generally.

It has been said by many that the party under Trump is different than the traditional GOP. He is disliked by many establishment people in the GOP, including the Bushes and Romney (who this thread laughably capes for because he dislikes Trump).
Trump is different from the GOP so much that he hires GOP operatives. Pushed the tax cuts they wanted, tried to repeal the ACA like they wanted, appointed all the judges they wanted, and refused to enforced federal civil rights laws like they wanted. Yep, the party is nearly unified behind him because he is so different. Dude, no one is buying your nonsense argument.

Trump as done a ton of racist things as a private citizen and public official. You just ignore facts that clearly undermines your filmsy arguments.

If we are talking about there here and now. I agree **** Biden, but Biden is such trash.
Show evidence that Trump's platform would be an improvement over this....

https://joebiden.com/justice/

Last edited:
Trump is different from the GOP so much that he hires GOP operatives. Pushed the tax cuts they wanted, tried to repeal the ACA like they wanted, appointed all the judges they wanted, and refused to enforced federal civil rights laws like they wanted. Yep, the party is nearly unified behind him because he is so different. Dude, no one is buying your nonsense argument.

Trump as done a ton of racist things as a private citizen and public official. You just ignore facts that clearly undermines your filmsy arguments.

If we are talking about there here and now. I agree **** Biden, but Biden is such trash.
Show evidence that Trump's platform would be an improvement over this....

https://joebiden.com/justice/

You are conflating several branches of government here.

And if you choose to trust the person that is referred to as the architect of modern mass incarceration to make good on those promises--fine.

I have mentioned the efforts made under this administration including the Fair Chance Act, First Step Act and record amounts to HBCUs. Somehow you ignore all of that and point to a link with ideas.

I hope that if Biden is elected he makes good on the proposals. But given his record as an elected official, I won't hold my breath.

You are conflating several branches of government here.

And if you choose to trust the person that is referred to as the architect of modern mass incarceration to make good on those promises--fine.

I have mentioned the efforts made under this administration including the Fair Chance Act, First Step Act and record amounts to HBCUs. Somehow you ignore all of that and point to a link with ideas.

I hope that if Biden is elected he makes good on the proposals. But given his record as an elected official, I won't hold my breath.
I am not conflating ****. You can't give him credit for a bill he signed on one hand, then act like he hand nothing to do with other bills. Did he not sign the tax bill? Does he not pick federal judges? He is not in charge of enforcing federal laws? Did he not openly and enthusiastically support the healthcare reform bill?

Joe Biden was an elected official when he supported Obama's push for more money for HBCUs (and Pell Grants, that HBCU president beg for), and for more expansive criminal justice reform. In case you forgot it was around the same time Trump was being an open racist by pushing birtherism

Who should I trust instead. A vile bigot who is lies so much that fact checkers can't keep up. That's the man you put your trust in

Last edited:
Do you know who also has an interesting back story? Roy Moore's victims.
I'll save dwalk31 dwalk31 the trouble of responding.
tenor.gif

They just extended kids out of school till April 26.

so basically come Friday trump is going to say it’s up to the states

Causing more confusion and any gains the market made today will be lost as more people get sick.

governors are asking for supplies but being told hey it’s up to you if you wanna open up.

also trump can’t make people go back to work and companies are still scared of their work force getting a virus and all calling out sick.

TRUMP HAS TO TAKE THIS L

no one just going back outside cause he said so. Things are so confusing due to bad leadership.

Folks, the Mexicans aren’t coming here anymore. The Yinese aren’t flooding our markets with cheap goods. The freeways are not crowded. Social security will soon be solvent and the churches will be packed soon!

So much winning.
Trump said he would put America on top, and most importantly ahead of China. And look at this, promise kept...
20200326_144538.jpg

#1 in total Covid-19 cases worldwide

Da proof is in da fluid with pudding like consistency filling American citizens lungs, b :smokin

USA! :emoji_flag_us: USA!:emoji_muscle: USA! :emoji_gun:USA!🦅 USA! :emoji_eagle: USA!😷

Last edited:
The governors have to be nice to Trump if they want the WH to help though. After all, helping Americans is a "two-way street" and governors have to "treat [Trump] well also."
To be fair, this is sadly a very American mentality.

I appreciate the blatant disregard for locking humans in cages and murdering them when discussing all the great things trump has done on race relations
He’s got an image to maintain. Maintain the image by manipulating reality around that image.

Back
Top Bottom