***Official Political Discussion Thread***

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
And for everyone saying we should open things back up to save the economy -- here are two options:

option 1: shut down for two months now, limit losses to ~250k cases and ~$5k deaths.

option 2: keep trying to keep things open, get up to 100 million cases and 5 million deaths, kill the economy not for 2 months but for years.

The choice is clear.

You never give up on the economy. Option 2 or bust! #MAGA
I'd gladly give up Big Mama for our economy. I'd even give up Zelle and his alcohol for our economy.

Joined May 25, 2004
His libbie tears flowing into his glass of soy whiskey, Tomi wondering where did things go so wrong, the whole Kale Gang in disarray, sheltering at home like scared sheep while Coal Gang is out GETTING THINGS DONE.
Order has been restored, TRUMP knows how to take this virus and make it the best thing that’s ever happened to this great country.

come Easter we will be in the great coal church, the Easter baskets will be overflowing with skoal, coal and lib tears.

we will be worshiping our great economy while the libs who contribute NOTHING But a drain on our welfare system cower in their tiny homes and Yerts.

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
His libbie tears flowing into his glass of soy whiskey, Tomi wondering where did things go so wrong, the whole Kale Gang in disarray, sheltering at home like scared sheep while Coal Gang is out GETTING THINGS DONE.
He's hoping Candace will take him back but she's with noskey noskey now and he's fun. He stays using da snitch button on us when we clown him for being a lib.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
He's hoping Candace will take him back but she's with noskey noskey now and he's fun. He stays using da snitch button on us when we clown him for being a lib.
We were going to wait until Easter Sunday service to announce it to everybody, but with our President Elect banning libs and calling it sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG to cukk them and keep them away from our house of worship (Bass Pro Shops), what better time to crush lib spirits than today? The COAL is rolling, TRUMP BUCKS flowing, and the ECONOMY IS STILL GROWING. #COVIDcancelled!

Joined Mar 27, 2004
We were going to wait until Easter Sunday service to announce it to everybody, but with our President Elect banning libs and calling it sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG to cukk them and keep them away from our house of worship (Bass Pro Shops), what better time to crush lib spirits than today? The COAL is rolling, TRUMP BUCKS flowing, and the ECONOMY IS STILL GROWING. #COVIDcancelled!
Every time a COVID-19 patient dies, the Dow Jones Industrial gains a point.

two.png

one.png

Something tells me the stock market is going to be OKAY.

Joined Jun 28, 2004
Perhaps the ching Chong ******** virus can bully the snowflakes in the North East and the soy clucks in Cali (and Nevada) but once it gets to the heartland, it will be terrified by the raised trucks that belch out coal smoke and the rascal scooters with American flag decals, that virus will think again before trying to mess with guys who are so badass they forgo health insurance and vote against it every chance they get.

When the oriental Omninous sickness sees how fecund this warrior society, that defines exurban Omaha is, when it sees stickers on the back of mini vans that have pictures of a cartoon baby in fatigues and the caption “future veteran onboard,” that sickness will leave that county and all the Trump 2016 Counties for good.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
A7289724-6B0E-4EFB-BFC5-5A08A074751E.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31 what part of the country would you be willing to open back up on April 12 if we continue at this pace? Note that we aren’t yet at the peak of this according to most all epidemiological and medical opinions.
Like I stated earlier, I'll be in--practicing social distancing. But I recognize that many families do not have the luxury of earning while at home, or not needing to work. Tons have been laid off. Those people would prefer things be opened sooner rather than later. I think it is easy to disregard that reality when it doesn't apply to you.

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
Perhaps the ching Chong ******** virus can bully the snowflakes in the North East and the soy clucks in Cali (and Nevada) but once it gets to the heartland, it will be terrified by the raised trucks that belch out coal smoke and the rascal scooters with American flag decals, that virus will think again before trying to mess with guys who are so badass they forgo health insurance and vote against it every chance they get.

When the oriental Omninous sickness sees how fecund this warrior society, that defines exurban Omaha is, when it sees stickers on the back of mini vans that have pictures of a cartoon baby in fatigues and the caption “future veteran onboard,” that sickness will leave that county and all the Trump 2016 Counties for good.
This post speaks for itself. #4COALSMEN

761e4-1518795746-800.jpg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now