***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So this POS will call A-Rob to discuss his COVID-19 response but not former presidents?
B2D10F3C-DBF9-41AB-AB0B-443B2FD6D151.gif

The 60% who approved of Trump's coronavirus response is today down to 51%. What happened? Why did 9% of people suddenly start to feel Trump isn't doing a good job?

hmmmmm

I thought this thing was only a big deal in a few big cities like New York.

too bad

Looks like it's no longer a liberal hoax in Red America.

Looks like it's no longer a liberal hoax in Red America.

The replies to that tweet show how many MAGA folks are still in denial.

They are attributing these outbreaks in middle America with either college kids picking it up during spring break and bringing the virus home. That or they are saying that the places in Colorado and Idaho are basically full of wealthy celebrities from California who are on vacation. As the end grows nearer, they can't blame China any more, nor can they imply that big American cities are uniquely dirty and unsanitary. With the disease bearing down on them, they shift to more local objects of conservative ire, celebrities and college kids.

I'm sure that is at least partially true, actually, it's as if plagues are spread through human movement from infected areas to uninfected areas. It does not matter now since it's now fanning out from these new nodes in the interior and will hit your community soon if it has not already. It's almost as if we are in a pandemic.

Last edited:
AROD is all about MEDICAL SCIENCE so surprised h we didn't tell Trump to trust science

Folks, the 'rona is toast. We got one of the biggest-maybe the biggest-power hitter maybe in the history of the whole sport. We got ARod! He's 6'3 with arms that like you wouldn't believe. Incredibly powerful dude. Even with with out a baseball bad, dude is scary and tough, he's a tough guy. With that Louisville slugger in his hands, uh boy, we're gonna knock the crap outta the virus, believe me.

I thought this thing was only a big deal in a few big cities like New York.

too bad

Oh ****, Hailey ID! But forreal, Boise looks like this below daily and has for weeks and nothing will probably change that as long as the sun stays out and it only gets warmer. They need to start fining people out here. I'm normally not one to get all in peoples business but 2 days ago there were about a dozen people playing volleyball at the local park while I was out for my daily walk, at a responsible distance, and in the time it took me to walk past the game I saw at least 3 different high five exchanges and I just started irrationally cussing and berating (not necessarily them individually) their behavior. Not even at them, I was just *****in into the ether. MFers just don't get it :angry:

CNN Poll of Polls: Trump's approval up amid coronavirus concerns

Back
Top Bottom