***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 15, 2018
If Trump could have just stop one sentence short and conservatives everywhere could have used Obama's comments after the B.More comments as some cover. The threat of violence completely destroys that defense though.

Watch DWalk excuse be "rubber bullets are already being used I don't see the big deal" , "he didn't say the should kill anyone, they could intentionally miss" :lol:
He won’t show up he’s a coward and this the type of issue maybe they finally ban his account from the thread

Joined Aug 11, 2012
Glenn Greenwald continues to be a hurt clown. Dude is the worst. Cats like him, fake progressives....bs libertarians etc just use their moments in their personal life....where they’re selectively progressive as cover to advance white supremacy, and muddy the waters. He’s pretty much gone full trump supporter now, too.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
I have voiced my concern for the problematic nature of some of Trump’s tweets.

This particular tweet re: looting certainly falls into that category.

I stand by the fact that he can and should do better with his tweets. And it appears it has been censored by Twitter.

Joined Sep 21, 2008
All my black brothers y’all gotta remove yourselves from this thread. This ain’t for y’all

I’ve created another thread where we can discuss how these heinous acts are affecting us

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
I have voiced my concern for the problematic nature of some of Trump’s tweets.

This particular tweet re: looting certainly falls into that category.

I stand by the fact that he can and should do better with his tweets. And it appears it has been censored by Twitter.
Trump's entire mind and his nature are the problem. The tweets follow that.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Very proud of Donald Trump for going full MAGA.

Some days we aren't sure. Like when he first feigned compassion for George Floyd's murder. Maybe he isn't the worst of human filth, we wonder. Maybe delk has a point. Maybe Trump isn't a hateful, dangerous racist.

But no. What Trump tweeted was BEAUTIFUL in its clarity. When looting starts, the shooting starts. It even rhymes. I fully agree. These thugs must be stopped, the thugs in the white house.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 20, 2001
05D3AAC0-FACE-44A6-8F0B-C5A10EC30E0E.jpeg

Americans are upset at yet another seneseless murder of an African American at the hands of a police officer as we are also trying to deal with a mother****ing global pandemic that has taken the lives of over 100,000 Americans due the president’s gross negligence....and he is complaining about Twitter censoring his tweets and calling for their regulation?

1590757972272.gif

There really isn’t a punishment or torture fitting enough for this man. God is gonna have to crowdsource this one to come up with something special

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now