***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This **** is a movie

I used to think the Democrats were weak, they are

but the Republicans are just as weak, because they're scared as **** of him and have allowed him to do anything he wants to the point he thinks he's Omnipotent.
I think Republicans are calculating. Most major protests are happening in large cities, and most of those taking part in them are more likely to vote Democrat. If coronavirus does its thing, we might be looking at a massive reduction in the total number of voters in Nov.

I hope y'all stocking up on essentials right now, because I have a feeling things will be much worse than the past couple of months.

:lol: we ran him to the bunker.

we need the military to turn and it’s a wrap.

I was at a protest with mad national guard. They didn’t give me cops vibes, like you could tell they were 18 watching Tik Tok and ****. One dude was just posted up dancing when the match went by with drums. :lol:

I’m not happy to have them in my town but they look young and easily influenced. Gotta convince them to help the cause.

In the short span of two months Trump literally took away every single one of his talking points. Poor guy is going to be bending like a pretzel after this trying to suck Trumps farts
I know where he can find some good bleaching soap. Might as well bring the

rich_insideout_header_mobile_ce11b9a6.jpeg

Holy **** even Tucker Carlson is ****ting on Trump supporters

It’s so ironic that the blasé attitude Kushner is displaying with Trump and his base is exactly what Democrats did with Hillary in 2016 which caused Dems to lose. Trump and Co. truly never learn but at least this time their ignorance will serve some good

Back
Top Bottom