***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wonder where they could've gotten the idea that COVID is a "hoax"?

What he and his friends did was INCREDIBLY dumb but this is yet another shining example of the exact problem with Donald Trump that the GOP will continue to ignore. While everyone in this thread, Delk included, is fortunate that they are intelligent enough to realize COVID is real and a serious threat, many Americans are not. I don’t rock with Trump, or his supporters, in the slightest but it’s honestly sad that people are dying due to his dangerous rhetoric, gross incompetence and unsubstantiated guidance.

I honestly don’t understand why he does/says things that will kill his devoted followers and fellow white supremacists or why his supporters would vote for him knowing that he does such. It’s the opposite of unity. Kind of like Delk Claiming to be pro-black but voting for the presidential candidate that supports the killing of unarmed black men. But I digress.

FDT.

45DDB810-DF0E-42F2-A8B0-18CB3F7486CD.jpeg

The trump admin is handling Covid beautifully. Nothing to see here.
I’m sick and tired of these idiots that believe all trumps bull****, and the other *******s that know he’s wrong but defend him anyways because they care more about money. ****ing despicable and cannot wait until trump gets his *** kicked in November. bUt BeRnIe Is tHe OnLy OnE wItH a sHoT tO bEaT tRuMp. ****ing morons.

Sure, he looks dapper still, but this is NOT the man I voted for. This is a weak, pathetic, scared individual. I did not vote for a gullible PAWN of the radical left.

It is clear that Soros has infiltrated the highest levels of government and planted Bill Gates's mind control 5g microsoft chip in Trump's brain. We are in trouble.

Please, will somebody cough on him.

Interesting part at the end.
Russian efforts to interfere in our political system, and the essential question of whether those efforts involved the Trump campaign, required investigation. In that investigation, it was critical for us (and, before us, the FBI) to obtain full and accurate information. Likewise, it was critical for Congress to obtain accurate information from its witnesses. When a subject lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of the government’s efforts to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable. It may ultimately impede those efforts.

Back
Top Bottom