***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The funniest thing to me about "Make America Great Again" was that it implies that America was trash before trump became president.

Those same people take huge issue with Ilhan Omar talking about making the country better, by dismantling systems of oppression 🤦🏾‍♂️. Telling her to go back to her country, if she doesn’t like it here. And be grateful Smh.

The naked hypocrisy and racism is absurd.

Those same people take huge issue with Ilhan Omar talking about making the country better, by dismantling systems of oppression 🤦🏾‍♂️. Telling her to go back to her country, if she doesn’t like it here. And be grateful Smh.

The naked hypocrisy and racism is absurd.

It's even funnier when those people will reply "Yeah pal America was trash because Obama was president!" But they'll be the same ones to tell you "if you hate living in America under Trump you can go somewhere else!" Oh word? So why didn't you leave the 8 "trash" years Obama was in charge?

I'm pro union except when it comes to them.
union is to protect you from the boss. They are supposed to work for us and the union made us need protection from them.

I’d be fine with contracts for wages and benefits but nothing else. Like the union can’t represent you when you f up.

I’m very pro union (avy check) but it doesn’t make sense for police to have one but it’s too late now unless we get rid of police. You can’t just kick a union out.

It's even funnier when those people will reply "Yeah pal America was trash because Obama was president!" But they'll be the same ones to tell you "if you hate living in America under Trump you can go somewhere else!" Oh word? So why didn't you leave the 8 "trash" years Obama was in charge?

I imagine their response would be “We shouldn’t have to leave our country because a foreigner tried to take over. We had to stick around to make sure we took ‘Merica back and that’s what has been happening the last 3.5 years under Trump” then cite a bunch of inaccurate facts that disparage Obama’s presidency and boost Trump’s.

Trump looks like fifty pounds of **** in a 5 lb bag. Golf is his excercise huh. Should probably golf more then buddy

well if he walked the course he actually might get some actual exercise but he’s riding and I’m sure he’s downing cokes and chewing on a KFC bucket During the round.
You’re right. Isn’t he the ******* that drives his cart onto the green. Like the inconsiderate fat lazy slob he is

SmartSelect_20200630-180732_Chrome.gif

Back
Top Bottom