***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1596213236802.gif

Am I tripping, or does Alan look like a poor mans Walter White back in the day? :rofl:

Our favorite lawyer Alan Dershowitz is in some trouble.

The transcripts from the civil suit allege that Alan Dershowitz sexually abused multiple underage girls, and that Dershowitz witnessed Epstein and other unnamed individuals abusing other girls. The transcripts also allege that after Dershowitz committed these hideous crimes, he wrote the non-prosecution agreement that ensured he, Epstein, and the other co-conspirators wouldn’t be prosecuted.

1596169241868.png

Andrew Cuomo is not your friend...

I’ve said it multiple times Cuomo ain’t ****. He’s just competent and Trump was so bad as his job, being competent made Cuomo look as good as a teenage girl does to Alan Dershowitz.

if de Blasio wasn’t a coward he should run to the media and slam dunk on Cuomo for this. Even if it doesn’t help him in any way, he owes Cuomo from way back. Hell I would have a press conference today just to **** on Cuomo for this.

Andrew Cuomo is not your friend...

I’ve said it multiple times Cuomo ain’t ****. He’s just competent and Trump was so bad as his job, being competent made Cuomo look as good as a teenage girl does to Alan Dershowitz.

if de Blasio wasn’t a coward he should run to the media and slam dunk on Cuomo for this. Even if it doesn’t help him in any way, he owes Cuomo from way back. Hell I would have a press conference today just to **** on Cuomo for this.

When Cuomo was getting all the praise for his strict COVID shutdowns I was telling everyone I know that he's a bum. He just looked good in comparison to the morons who let their states stay open with no regulations but if you look at his body of work as NY governor, dude is straight ***

These idiots are so predictable that everyone knew this is what they were trying to do.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , you still believe this administration's coronavirus response wasn't disastrous?

Back
Top Bottom