***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I come from a large family that had a farm/orchard in the family for decades. So you can imagine the types my cousins/uncles who were much more involved than I was (and older than me, the property was sold a decade ago). I grew up around their hatred for Jews, blacks, Mexicans, liberals, yuppies, etc. (not from my immediate family, but my mom sort of broke away). I always felt like if I weren’t related to them I would just be another ****ing yuppie or lib they would make fun of. It always made me kind of uncomfortable. I seen it firsthand most of my life, most of them now have **** lives and are underachievers and the hate still flows through them. Everyone else is a scapegoat for their ****ty decisions in life.

trumps election really made me realize I can’t associate with them ever again. What really did it before trump though was when I married a Jewish girl. and after the years of listening to anti Semitic comments and jokes, I just knew it was best to distance myself. Now I know that if I wasn’t related to them then my wife would be just another ****in Jew to them, she probably is to them anyways. These people are sick and they cannot be reasoned with. They need to be isolated and shunned.

The parts of that interview that I saw didn’t seem real. I actually thought it was edited. I didn’t even think the guy was the actual interviewer. It was like one of those jokes where Seth Meyers interviews trump.

The parts of that interview that I saw didn’t seem real. I actually thought it was edited. I didn’t even think the guy was the actual interviewer. It was like one of those jokes where Seth Meyers interviews trump.
I was thinking the same thing. Once he mentioned the first step act and hbcu funding as why he was the best President ever for Black people I was convinced that it was a dwalk31 dwalk31 spoof.

He managed to secretly text his family and told them what was going on in there. After a while the texts stopped and they never heard from him again, prompting the family to make this public some months later to raise awareness.

Highly recommended reading.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53650246
China Uighurs: A model's video gives a rare glimpse inside internment

another Trump ally bites the dust. although this is probably good news for the gop because they're more likely to win the seat now.

He managed to secretly text his family and told them what was going on in there. After a while the texts stopped and they never heard from him again, prompting the family to make this public some months later to raise awareness.

Highly recommended reading.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53650246
China Uighurs: A model's video gives a rare glimpse inside internment
:smh:
world leaders
and people of the world in general
are evil as hell

1596602237681.gif

They got a few hundred thousand black folk that they can collectively blame, chastise and look down upon. No Latinx to speak of, but I'm sure it's **** them too.

It doesn't matter if they're suffering physically, mentally, emotionally and economically. It's spotlighting the dark skin boogeyman that's actually important.

They living the dream of the American heartland from what I can see.

To be fair, I think that Charles Booker would have had a hard time in the general election as well.

Telling Republicans that their State is ranking low in social services, health outcomes, educational outcomes, wages etc. can always be countered with the claim that the State and the Country is not deregulated enough and that if enough sacrifices are made by ordinary workers, capital will smile on them and ease their suffering.

Moreover, very poor people don't vote in very high numbers. The fact that Kentucky is a fiscal ward of the federal Government and has appallingly bad overall outcomes doesn't matter to the petite bourgeois, third generation car dealership owner, whose kids are going to Wake Forest and one is studying abroad, and he has an in-ground pool and great insurance and a six bedroom house and a 60k Truck.

Aggregates don't matter when it comes to voting. Hell, by certain metrics, California is the State with the most poverty, is the median California voter, a solid Democrat, voting against their own interests?

Back
Top Bottom