***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Aug 20, 2001
Seems it is coming together.

A month ago people were saying he wouldn't appear on any ballots. This seems like the candidate no one will take seriously until it's too late.
Constantly defending Trump and supporting GOP pedophiles is one bad but at least it was consistent. This new “Kanye is a viable 2020 Presidential Candidate” bit is a really bizarre hill to die on.

What is there to take seriously about his candidacy now or “when it’s too late”?

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Constantly defending Trump and supporting GOP pedophiles is one bad but at least it was consistent. This new “Kanye is a viable 2020 Presidential Candidate” bit is a really bizarre hill to die on.

What is there to take seriously about his candidacy now or “when it’s too late”?
The fact that him being on a ballot could impact the result of the election. It could make a pretty significant difference in tight races.

yobyellav

formerly cord15
Joined Sep 12, 2006
Who in Wisconsin is going to look at the ballot and say, “yeah, Kanye West is our guy”? Then ask yourself are there that many of those type of idiots to make a difference. Maybe I’m being naive, but I don’t see it.

Joined Aug 23, 2019
Who in Wisconsin is going to look at the ballot and say, “yeah, Kanye West is our guy”? Then ask yourself are there that many of those type of idiots to make a difference. Maybe I’m being naive, but I don’t see it.
probably not.... but you never know

plenty of both sides are the same idiots out there and i assume that sentiment will only grow from now until election time

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
I believe it won't but

I'm not ruling anything out when it comes to idiots and America

Joined Dec 30, 2006
I mean he got the 2,000 required signatures, so I'd imagine at least that many people.

I think it is safe to say that ignoring the potential impact of Kanye on the ballot in close races is a bit naive.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
I been thinking about this a lot since I read it. What do we think is the reason for this deep hatred of perceived weakness? Is it an ego thing? Do they feel that deep down they are weak so they put all their energy towards hating weakness? Kind of like how homophobes hate gays because maybe they are gay themselves?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
This country is headed for collapse, but that tweet up there is interesting. Perhaps trump has some advisor doing their job and steering him in the direction of an executive tweet in favor of the stimulus package. Isn’t he losing support from his party? So **** em, right?

I know Delk’s ears perked up when he heard zaddy wants to give him some money & he didn’t have to buss it open this time.

swendro

formerly swendro88
Joined Aug 1, 2005
I mean he got the 2,000 required signatures, so I'd imagine at least that many people.

I think it is safe to say that ignoring the potential impact of Kanye on the ballot in close races is a bit naive.
Or the GOP operative just got a bunch of Trumpers to sign the petition so they could put a mentally ill man on the ballot in an attempt to steal votes from their opponent.

Guarantee your despicable self would've happily signed the petition. Probably easy to get 2,000 **** heels to do the same.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Or the GOP operative just got a bunch of Trumpers to sign the petition so they could put a mentally ill man on the ballot in an attempt to steal votes from their opponent.

Guarantee your despicable self would've happily signed the petition. Probably easy to get 2,000 **** heels to do the same.
How is it stealing votes? Do you think certain votes belong to a particular candidate? If so, which votes and which candidate?

swendro

formerly swendro88
Joined Aug 1, 2005
I'm not going back and forth with you.

Steal, split, siphon, whatever you want to call it. A GOP operative doesn't round up the 2,000 signatures to help anyone but Trump.

Go ahead and cheer on the exploitation of a mentally ill man. Wouldn't be the lowest thing you've done, I'm sure.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now