***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I been thinking about this a lot since I read it. What do we think is the reason for this deep hatred of perceived weakness? Is it an ego thing? Do they feel that deep down they are weak so they put all their energy towards hating weakness? Kind of like how homophobes hate gays because maybe they are gay themselves?

This country is headed for collapse, but that tweet up there is interesting. Perhaps trump has some advisor doing their job and steering him in the direction of an executive tweet in favor of the stimulus package. Isn’t he losing support from his party? So **** em, right?

I know Delk’s ears perked up when he heard zaddy wants to give him some money & he didn’t have to buss it open this time.

I mean he got the 2,000 required signatures, so I'd imagine at least that many people.

I think it is safe to say that ignoring the potential impact of Kanye on the ballot in close races is a bit naive.

Or the GOP operative just got a bunch of Trumpers to sign the petition so they could put a mentally ill man on the ballot in an attempt to steal votes from their opponent.

Guarantee your despicable self would've happily signed the petition. Probably easy to get 2,000 **** heels to do the same.

Or the GOP operative just got a bunch of Trumpers to sign the petition so they could put a mentally ill man on the ballot in an attempt to steal votes from their opponent.

Guarantee your despicable self would've happily signed the petition. Probably easy to get 2,000 **** heels to do the same.

How is it stealing votes? Do you think certain votes belong to a particular candidate? If so, which votes and which candidate?

I'm not going back and forth with you.

Steal, split, siphon, whatever you want to call it. A GOP operative doesn't round up the 2,000 signatures to help anyone but Trump.

Go ahead and cheer on the exploitation of a mentally ill man. Wouldn't be the lowest thing you've done, I'm sure.

I mean he got the 2,000 required signatures, so I'd imagine at least that many people.

I think it is safe to say that ignoring the potential impact of Kanye on the ballot in close races is a bit naive.
I may have seen that that was being investigated for fraud.
I’ll wear that. Kanye even being on a ballot as an option to be the “leader of the free world” should be enough to let me know what kind of people vote, especially since I feel that way about the current position holder.

Constantly defending Trump and supporting GOP pedophiles is one bad but at least it was consistent. This new “Kanye is a viable 2020 Presidential Candidate” bit is a really bizarre hill to die on.

What is there to take seriously about his candidacy now or “when it’s too late”?

pretty obvious isn't it? hype up kanye so indifferent voters vote for him. ask yourself why a GOP operative is pushing to get Kanye on the ballot. because they think people who would typically vote democrat will vote for kanye thereby siphoning off those democratic biden votes.

no different than democrats donating money for Kris Kobach in Kansas (as an aside, you can't even make up that a racist with initials KK is running for senate in a state whose name starts with K :lol: ) he's polarizing because he's basically a candidate that throughout his professional life has pushed the limits of laws to effectively allow racial profiling. democrats figured that if he won the primary, they'd have a better chance winning that senate seat because he's an easier target to campaign against. classic siphoning from both sides.

while we're at it, i understand that special interest groups help people by streamlining issues they back and supporting candidates that promoting policies addressing those issues, but we really need to strip money from politics. citizens united was a mistake.

* WNBA players kneel during anthem*
MAGA: lmao oh no you're gonna lose all 4 of your fans

*WNBA players wear shirts supporting the opponent of a racist owner*
MAGA: 😡 🤬 OH NO YOU DON'T

complaining about "cancel culture" because your constituents don't agree with your political views and push to support your political opponent is quite the spin.

While I do not agree with Warnock in regard to his religious views, I do respect him as Black man. It is good to see him gain the support of the WNBA, and hopefully, players in the NBA will get behind that league, then supporting Warnock as well.

pretty obvious isn't it? hype up kanye so indifferent voters vote for him. ask yourself why a GOP operative is pushing to get Kanye on the ballot. because they think people who would typically vote democrat will vote for kanye thereby siphoning off those democratic biden votes.

no different than democrats donating money for Kris Kobach in Kansas (as an aside, you can't even make up that a racist with initials KK is running for senate in a state whose name starts with K :lol: ) he's polarizing because he's basically a candidate that throughout his professional life has pushed the limits of laws to effectively allow racial profiling. democrats figured that if he won the primary, they'd have a better chance winning that senate seat because he's an easier target to campaign against. classic siphoning from both sides.

while we're at it, i understand that special interest groups help people by streamlining issues they back and supporting candidates that promoting policies addressing those issues, but we really need to strip money from politics. citizens united was a mistake.

complaining about "cancel culture" because your constituents don't agree with your political views and push to support your political opponent is quite the spin.

Talking about "cancel culture" is just another dogwhistle. Call it a boycott and there's no problem but use a term coined by black americans and now it's the worst thing you can do to a person and no one is safe. Yes even you random nobody whose own family doesn't even care about them, even you can be cancelled. Oh the horror.

Now this is interesting
53687F9C-6B9A-4EB6-A4D3-D0AD48068579.png

Who in Wisconsin is going to look at the ballot and say, “yeah, Kanye West is our guy”? Then ask yourself are there that many of those type of idiots to make a difference.

I believe dwalk31 dwalk31 .....better known as white boy Rick in his home state is from Wisconsin. Looks like he’s making the switch from Trump to Kanye. This sudden support of Kanye appears to be white boy Rick’s coming out party for all to see. Bless his heart.

I believe dwalk31 dwalk31 .....better known as white boy Rick in his home state is from Wisconsin. Looks like he’s making the switch from Trump to Kanye. This sudden support of Kanye appears to be white boy Rick’s coming out party for all to see. Bless his heart.

I'm from Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom