***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yall waste too much energy on this troll. Life is too short. |l
I'm thinking everyone in NTs political thread take a vote and hit that ignore button on dwalk31. This dude cannot straightforwardly answer the question if he voted for Obama. :lol:
Can't get a good answer from him.

All in favor say yea.

The only reason that I am not answering this directly is because I don’t want to establish a precedent of stating who I choose to vote for. I typically say “I support” to give a clear indication.

But hopefully this clears any ambiguity:

I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012. And I did not vote for his opponent in 2008 or 2012.

Twitter. Where you can be any profession you'd like

1600922943712.jpeg

1600922963536.jpeg

1600922986145.jpeg

Antifa has colonels now? 😂

How do you move up the ranks from a soldier to a colonel? Who's the Antifa General? Lieutenants? I need answers.

If you have a college degree, you start off a lieutenant but you still have to put in work to move up. My platoon, broke dozens of store fronts down and killed several small business owners and I was lucky to get promoted to captain.

Almost all the big promotions go to graduates of the Antifa Super Soldier Academy. The other way to move up quickly is to find new battlefield improvements like the comrade who came up with the idea for throwing cans of soup. He’s a colonel and he’s one more summer of pillaging away from being a general.

If you have a college degree, you start off a lieutenant but you still have to put in work to move up. My platoon, broke dozens of store fronts down and killed several small business owners and I was lucky to get promoted to captain.

Almost all the big promotions go to graduates of the Antifa Super Soldier Academy. The other way to move up quickly is to find new battlefield improvements like the comrade who came up with the idea for throwing cans of soup. He’s a colonel and he’s one more summer of pillaging away from being a general.

Wow thanks for the info man. With the job market how it is now, I was considering joining Antifa and working my way up. I know you don't really get paid much by George Soros originally but if I can work my way up to colonel like Cuomo, it'll be worth the sacrifice

Wow thanks for the info man. With the job market how it is now, I was considering joining Antifa and working my way up. I know you don't really get paid much by George Soros originally but if I can work my way up to colonel like Cuomo, it'll be worth the sacrifice

The pay isn’t that great but you get your food and lodging taken care of, all the veggie burgers and soy hotdogs you can eat are provided and you’ll always have a couch to crash in which ever large city you’re in (if you’re on a mission to agitate dissent in small towns the lodgings are rougher but the band and RVs are still pretty comfy). Your pay will also be automatically increased if you join a polycule.

After your tour, Soros will pay for you to get a liberal arts degree in 12th century lesbian dance studies. From there, you can go career and be an officer or take your experiences and values and get a job at Goldman Sachs, Disney, Amazon, Facebook, basically any bank or media conglomerate or tech company you want.

The pay isn’t that great but you get your food and lodging taken care of, all the veggie burgers and soy hotdogs you can eat are provided and you’ll always have a couch to crash in which ever large city you’re in (if you’re on a mission to agitate dissent in small towns the lodgings are rougher but the band and RVs are still pretty comfy). Your pay will also be automatically increased if you join a polycule.

After your tour, Soros will pay for you to get a liberal arts degree in 12th century lesbian dance studies. From there, you can go career and be an officer or take your experiences and values and get a job at Goldman Sachs, Disney, Amazon, Facebook, basically any bank or media conglomerate or tech company you want.

I'm good on the couch crashing part because like most Antifa recruits, I live in my moms basement. The soy hot dogs are very enticing, especially if they serve organic ketchup made from tomatoes grown by non-binary farmers

What’s ANTIFAs ROTC program like? I was really thinking about joining but since I’m only 15 they recruiter said I can join ANTIFA ROTC and when I enlist in ANTIFA I’ll be an officer

they said if I join now I get a $25,000 sign on bonus so that should be enough for a down payment on tiny house in Portland

What’s the health insurance like? Does it include unlimited yoga and cupping?

do they pay for my liberal arts degree in lesbian dance?

I’m super excited to defeat fascism, I already picked up an assault leaf blower to own cops with their own tear gas.

I'm thinking everyone in NTs political thread take a vote and hit that ignore button on dwalk31. This dude cannot straightforwardly answer the question if he voted for Obama. :lol:
Can't get a good answer from him.

All in favor say yea.

It’s because of the sanctity of the secret ballot. But I made myself pretty clear. I supported Obama and I didn’t vote for his opponent.

Surely you don’t think people in this thread must identify who they voted for in each election.

If I answered it directly then everyone would say “well you said you voted for x so why can’t you say if you voted for y”

No one else in here is held to the standard of requiring they identify who they voted for in each election.

It’s because of the sanctity of the secret ballot. But I made myself pretty clear. I supported Obama and I didn’t vote for his opponent.

Surely you don’t think people in this thread must identify who they voted for in each election.

If I answered it directly then everyone would say “well you said you voted for x so why can’t you say if you voted for y”

No one else in here is held to the standard of requiring they identify who they voted for in each election.
It just shows where people lean towards. I voted for Kerry in 04, Obama in 08 and 2012. I leaned towards Democrats. I have no problem saying it straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom